At 3M, we apply science in collaborative ways to improve lives daily. With $30 billion in sales, our 90,000 employees connect with customers all around the world.
3M has a long-standing reputation as a company committed to innovation. We provide the freedom to explore and encourage curiosity and creativity. We gain new insight from diverse thinking, and take risks on new ideas.
Here, you can apply your talent in bold ways that matter.Job Description:3M is seeking an Advanced Facilities Coordinator for the Facilities Management, Facilities and Services Division, located in Maplewood, MN. Here, you go.Job Summary
The person hired for the position of Advanced Facilities Coordinator
will be responsible for Facilities Space Planning, Project Management and space allocation for administrative and lab space at 3M Center. Primary Job Duties is to: Provide project planning and management for clients moves, builds, and modifications for facility related projects.Primary Responsibilities
include but are not limited to the following:
- Leads space planning, design, layout, and conceptual space fit planning
- Uses analytical skills by applying established Facilities Management practices
- Works on projects designing workplace to meet client requirements, including layouts, drawings, and conceptual design of proposed options.
- Insures integrity of space allocation recharges and accurate floor plans.
- Coordinates move related activities from start to finish and acts as a client liaison with various crafts to insure all phases of move activity is completed to meet established time lines.
- Associate's Degree or higher from an accredited institution
- Minimum three (3) years of experience managing multiple projects
- Experience working with building floor plans and furniture layouts, including Coordinating office moves of people and furniture
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Business from an accredited institution
- Completed Certification in Facilities Mgmt.
- Previous Facilities Management experience is strongly preferred.
- Proficient with CAFM and AutoCAD software for spatial planning, design, and space allocation.
- Proficiency with FM Systems application
- Proficiency with AutoCad2014
Minimal for attending industry related seminars and training to keep abreast of industry trendsRelocation:
Is not authorized About 3M
At 3M, we apply science in collaborative ways to improve lives daily. With $ 30 billion in sales, our 90,000 employees connect with customers all around the world. Learn more about 3M's creative solutions to the world's problems at www.3M.com or on Twitter @ 3M or @3MNewsroom.
Must be legally authorized to work in country of employment without sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H1B status)
3M is an equal opportunity employer. 3M will not discriminate against any applicant for employment on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, or veteran status.
Learn more about 3M's creative solutions to the world's problems at www.3M.com or on Twitter @3M or @3MNewsroom.
Please access the linked document by clicking here , select the country where you are applying for employment, and review. Before submitting your application you will be asked to confirm your agreement with the terms.
Innovation is a way of life at 3M. We solve problems by applying creativity, team work and ingenuity to improve life for millions of people worldwide.