- Minimum 10 years of relevant management consulting analytics experience
- Minimum of 5 years of Financial Services industry/analytics practitioner experience
- Minimum of 5 years of interpersonal and presentation skills - ability to convey complex topics / concepts, technology, and business value propositions to senior stakeholders.
- Minimum Bachelor degree (MBA/MS strongly preferred) in a quantitative discipline, (e.g. Economics, Statistics, Operations Research, Computer Science, Engineering, Computational Finance).
a. Engagement Delivery Skills:
- Project Management skills - manages effectively day-to-day operations of multiple or large-scale analytics projects
- Delivery Excellence and Quality Assurance skills - ensures quality of engagement deliverables, meeting / exceeding client expectations, while managing financial targets
- Value Creation skills - manages development of the business case, acting as primary Value Architect for client and Accenture alike
b. Business Development Skills:
- Proposal and value proposition development skills
- Deal and engagement / solution shaping skills
- Pricing, solution pursuit, and win strategy skills
c. Offering Skills:
- Financial Services Analytics domain expertise across a series of fraud typologies and industries
- Capability in Data Science and Analytics Modeling skills; deep technical skills with ability to work with Analytics tools (e.g. SAS, Rev R, etc.)
- Business Intelligence / Data Visualization skills, knowledge of BI tools, ability to interpret complex data sets and extract insight, excellent numerical aptitude
- Understanding / experience with Data Discovery / “Big Data” technologies, tools and platforms
- Programming skills and knowledge of analytical technology and statistical tools a plus (e.g. SAS, R, Python, SPSS, Alteryx, etc.)
- Experience with / knowledge of Financial Services analytics vendor solutions / offerings
- Ability to work around a dynamic business and travel schedule (up to 80% as necessary)
CALL TO ACTION
Now is the time to become a digital disrupter. The opportunity is here—what’s stopping you from pursuing it?
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.