ENVIRONMENTAL HEALTH & SAFETY RESPONSIBILITIES
Position Overview / Essential Job Functions
- Expected to assist in the implementation of Alcoa/Howmet’s EHS value and policy statement and its accompanying principles.
- Comply with all department, facility, Corporate and Regulatory EH&S regulations.
- Wear all required personal protective equipment.
- Report all job related illness and injuries. (Per employee handbook).
- Report all Safety, Health & Environmental concerns to your supervisor in a timely manner.
- Attend all EH&S training.
Physical Demands/ Equipment Used
- Must run: Water Jets; 4/5 Axis CNC’s ; Rise and fall grinders
- Properly load/ setup tooling (fixtures) and load castings into 6-point nests and verify fitment
- Properly set tools (end mills)
- Identify fixture wear, tooling wear
- Follow product criteria to ensure quality castings
- Properly react to non-conforming castings by adjusting feed rates, speeds, offsets
- Computer and Related Hardware
- Manufacturing Environment
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
A little about us:
Arconic Inc. (NYSE: ARNC) creates breakthrough products that shape industries. Working in close partnership with our customers, we solve complex engineering challenges to transform the way we fly, drive, build and power. Through the ingenuity of our people and cutting-edge advanced manufacturing, we deliver these products at a quality and efficiency that ensures customer success and shareholder value.