ENVIRONMENTAL HEALTH & SAFETY RESPONSIBILITIES
Position Overview / Essential Job Functions
- Expected to assist in the implementation of Alcoa/Howmet’s EHS value and policy statement and its accompanying principles.
- Comply with all department, facility, Corporate and Regulatory EH&S regulations.
- Wear all required personal protective equipment.
- Report all job related illness and injuries. (Per employee handbook).
- Report all Safety, Health & Environmental concerns to your supervisor in a timely manner.
- Attend all EH&S training.
Physical Demands/ Equipment Used
- Must run: Water Jets; 4/5 Axis CNC’s ; Rise and fall grinders
- Properly load/ setup tooling (fixtures) and load castings into 6-point nests and verify fitment
- Properly set tools (end mills)
- Identify fixture wear, tooling wear
- Follow product criteria to ensure quality castings
- Properly react to non-conforming castings by adjusting feed rates, speeds, offsets
DisclaimerThe above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
- Computer and Related Hardware
- Manufacturing Environment
A little about us:
Alcoa is a global leader in lightweight metals technology, engineering and manufacturing, innovating multi-material solutions that advance our world.