At 3M, we apply science in collaborative ways to improve lives daily. With $30 billion in sales, our 90,000 employees connect with customers all around the world.
3M has a long-standing reputation as a company committed to innovation. We provide the freedom to explore and encourage curiosity and creativity. We gain new insight from diverse thinking, and take risks on new ideas.
Here, you can apply your talent in bold ways that matter.Job Description:3M is seeking an Advanced Product Support Engineer for the Industrial Adhesives and Tapes Division located in Maplewood, MN. At 3M, you can apply your talent in bold ways that matter. Here, you go.Job Summary
The person hired for the position of Advanced Product Support Engineer
will be responsible for support of nonwoven components used in hygiene products for a global business.Primary Responsibilities
include but are not limited to the following:
- Leads projects related to product and process understanding and improvements.
- Works with cross-functional teams to commercialize new products.
- Provides product support to factories and customers.
- Willingness to be on-call to run factory experiments or work with customers and international colleagues in different time zones in order to meet timelines.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in a science or engineering discipline from an accredited university
- Master's degree in nonwovens, polymers, materials, product development or project management.
- Minimum of two (2) years of experience working in a laboratory or manufacturing environment
- Working in a plant from a laboratory or manufacturing function
- Supporting a global product line
- Project Management
- Nonwovens course work or on the job experience
- Working with international locations
- New product introduction
- Skills include:
- Cross-functional team player
- Strong project manager
- Good written and verbal communication
- Statistical data analysis and process control
Location: Maplewood, MN
Sales Territory: N/A
Travel: May include up to 25% domestic and international
Relocation: Is authorized
Learn more about 3M's creative solutions to the world's problems at www.3M.com or on Twitter @3M or @3MNewsroom.
Please access the linked document by clicking here , select the country where you are applying for employment, and review. Before submitting your application you will be asked to confirm your agreement with the terms.
A little about us:
Innovation is a way of life at 3M. We solve problems by applying creativity, team work and ingenuity to improve life for millions of people worldwide.