An Advanced Quality/Dimensional Controls Engineer job in Grand Rapids, Michigan is available courtesy of Adecco Engineering and Technology. If you have experience in dimensional control and manufacturing process engineering, you are encouraged to apply to this job. In this role you will analyze data using statistical analysis packages like BSAT and Minitab. You will be responsible for the proper inspection of final assemblies, components parts, and sub assemblies (metal stamping/weld assemblies).
Advanced Quality/Dimensional Controls Engineer job responsibilities include:
• Perform data analysis, organizing and analyzing data from multiple sources, to identify top issues or potential root causes.
• Work with plant personnel to recommend, validate and implement proposed solutions.
• Verify corrective actions implemented through data analysis
• Proactively monitor trend charts and work with cross functional teams to drive variation reduction of critical product and process characteristics.
• Minitab or other equivalent statistical package
• Ability to understand and create GD&T, and understand SPC concepts
• Familiarity with appropriate metrology equipment for root cause diagnostics
• Must have at least a high school diploma/ GED
If you are interested in this Dimensional Controls Engineer job in Grand Rapids, Michigan then please click APPLY NOW. For other opportunities available at Adecco Engineering and Technology go to www.adeccousa.com. If you have questions about the position please contact Jen Guy at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 616-432-6755.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.