Advanced Service Coordinator - Full Time ($17.99/hr)
Are you ready to join a company that is a global leader and one of the nation’s top 10 largest banks? As an Advanced Service Coordinator at Capital One, you would have the opportunity to positively impact our customers by providing excellent customer service via live chat sessions or inbound phone calls. Our customers will be looking to you to assist them with negotiating the terms of their accounts that could include such features as annual percentage rates, credit limits, referral services, or close their account. Every choice we make at Capital One is guided by our values, Excellence and Do the Right Thing. At Capital One, we don’t hire people for positions—we hire people to build evolving, fulfilling careers.
Hours of operation: 8:00am-11:00pm daily. The ability to work within all hours of operation is a critical aspect of this department. Call flow demands could necessitate a change to your schedule at any time. All schedules will be shared well in advance of required work times.
The responsibilities of an Advanced Service Coordinator consist of:
- Utilizing sales strategies to perform a small level of sales goals
- Attending team meetings regularly
- Performing account level research
- Updating account information
- Providing appropriate account documentation
• High School Diploma, GED or Equivalent Certification or military experience
• 2 years post-high school education or Associate Degree
• 1 year experience customer service within Financial Services or Banking
• 1 year experience with MS Office products
• 2 years experience in heavy customer contact environment
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.