Audit at Nestlé isn’t your typical financial auditing – it’s operational. That means we use a systematic approach to review the effectiveness, efficiency and economy of operations across the business. We’re not just auditing Nestlé Purina’s internal business units (e.g. Human Resources, Marketing, Supply Chain, etc.); we’re auditing ALL of Nestlé – the factories, distribution centers, headquarters and satellite offices.
As one of our Audit Associates, you’ll become part of a close family we call the Nestlé Market Audit (NMA) group. We’re a melting pot of sorts – we’re from all across the country. Some of us have accounting degrees, or are working toward them, and others of us have backgrounds in the sciences or engineering. But, that’s what makes our mix work; having enough different brains and skill sets in the room so we approach every audit at different vantage points. Since we’re operational auditors, we’re looking at everything with an analytical mind and an eye on efficiency and opportunity for improvement.
Our auditors travel up to 50% of the time. You’ll be assigned to a team of 4 or 5 others who will take you under their wing working together to complete the full cycle of an audit. You’ll plan prior to the audit, travel to an assigned location with your team and remain there auditing various factors, which could include our safety programs, cloud computing systems, human resources processes, etc. At the conclusion of the audit, you’ll return to your home base in St. Louis, MO to wrap up the audit, evaluate the process and receive feedback.
Real-world audits. Real impact. And a vibrant, fun culture you won’t find with any other audit group. Are you up to the dare? Join our Nestlé family.
- Lead, plan and perform audits and projects, including risk assessments, documenting processes and key controls, creating audit procedures to test the design and operating effectiveness of the key controls and reporting identified issues
- Work within operational audit teams to present findings and recommendations in order to improve current business processes
- Develop and manage productive and collaborative relationships with designated audit customers and key stakeholders
- Communicate and effectively present audit findings and prepare documentation to supplement those findings
- Execute assigned special projects and audit techniques as necessary
Perform all other duties as assigned.
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS (Minimum):
- Bachelors degree or higher and/or will be completed by December 2016
- Internship and/or 1+ years of experience in the following areas:
- Internal auditing
- Business administration and/or related field
Willing to travel up to 50-60% of the time
A little about us:
We aim to make discoveries that better the lives of pets everywhere through the highest-quality production of pet food, snacks and litter. Pets are our passion. Safety is our promise. Progress is our pledge.