As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NYSE: TMUS) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company's advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Wash., T-Mobile US operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. It currently serves approximately 58 million wireless subscribers and provides products and services through 70,000 points of distribution.We're looking for an advertising rock star to join a highly creative team that is breaking the rules of the wireless industry with innovative advertising designed to drive growth through customer acquisition.
This position reports to the Director of Advertising, and will work with the National, Hispanic and Local advertising teams and agencies in the development, production and execution of best-in-class customer acquisition advertising.
As an Advertising Manager on the Brand Communications team within T-Mobile Marketing, you will be responsible for developing and executing advertising creative to support assigned initiatives that meet plan goals and objectives.Using your communications skills, you will build effective working relationships with internal and external partners that result in highly branded, innovative, traffic-driving creative in the marketplace.
- 3 - 5 years advertising or marketing communications experience within a consumer products company (wireless or consumer tech preferred) or equivalent experience in account management for an advertising agency
- 2+ years digital and mobile marketing experience
- Agency experience preferred
- Ability to understand consumer marketing and converse about business needs in agency-specific language/vocabulary
- Ability to make sound decisions, successfully implement changes, initiate action and achieve goals
- Strong time management, attention to detail, and written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to succeed in a fast-paced, ever-changing complex organization
- Experience with group assignments as means to understand cross-collaboration and team-oriented projects
- Experience working with opportunity segments, particularly local and/or Hispanic marketing
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications or Advertising
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite of products
- Bi-lingual in Spanish preferred, but not required
- High degree of professionalism
- Potential for long hours/overtime depending on program deadlines
- Must be able to work well under pressure
- Up to 10% travel may be required
- Manage development and execution of digital, mobile, print, OOH and radio creative work through external advertising agency partners
- Act as a day-to-day lead with program leads (e.g. Business owners, Field Marketing Managers, Sr Advertising Managers, Director Brand/Advertising) and appropriate agency partners for assigned projects
- Help ensure campaign integration with other communications disciplines: social, web, retail, base, PR, etc.
- Gather and interpret feedback on creative and effectively communicate changes to agency partners prior to completion
- Troubleshoot and resolve day-to-day issues or problems affecting advertising programs and escalate as appropriate
- Translate strategic program briefs into creative briefs for agencies
- Manage meetings, timelines, stakeholder communications on assigned initiatives
- Ensure campaigns are produced on time and within budget
- Educate other T-Mobile departments on advertising plans and timing, gathering feedback on program initiatives on an "as needed" basis
- Also responsible for other Duties/Projects as assigned by management as neededWe Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.
A little about us:
Being Magenta means something different to each of us, but whatever our role, we stand together behind the game-changing mission of Team Magenta.