Position Summary:This role will act as an internal consultant and lead PBM and other Operations performance and service improvement efforts by using superior analytical skills and logic to analyze business problems, develop solutions, present recommendations to senior leadership, and then ensure that approved proposals are implemented and yield promoted value. The Operations Strategy Advisor will scope encompasses driving a variety of benefits for PBM and other Operations including improvements to service, quality, and efficiency.
* Independently design, construct, and execute complex analyses to meet business case requirements using data that will often be self-sourced through observations, tests, interviews, custom data pulls.
* Engage cross-functionally and cross-enterprise to design solutions, develop test and implementation plans, drive results, and resolve issues encountered by the team including the ability to assess and course-correct as necessary.
* Develop artifacts such as process maps, control charts and plans to elicit action upon trend data
* Create presentations of complex project/portfolio subject matter to a level of understanding for executive leadership, sponsors, business partners, and down to the staff level
* Use a consultative approach across specific PBM and other Operations as needed to define problems, lead process improvement efforts, and ultimately manage process change with business stakeholders to ensure our internal and external customer needs are being met Required Qualifications:At least 3 years experience in working in a professional services environment and direct responsibility for leading process improvement activities.
* Superior data mining skills using structured and unstructured data sources (tools such as MicroStrategy, SalesForce, DataMart, member/client surveys, etc.) with the ability to tease out key insights that inform strategic direction on existing and net new product and services. Should possess demonstrated ability to lead teams and groups with similar skill sets to achieve desired business outcomes.
* Must be advanced with spreadsheets, databases and presentation software, including a strong working knowledge of MS Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint
* Proven track record constructing and executing complex analyses to meet business case requirements
* Superior analytical skills, quantitative skills, logic and problem solving skills
* Demonstrated success dealing with ambiguity or uncertainty and ability to learn on the fly to understand and solve new problems
* Ability to demonstrate a high level of independent judgment and initiative
* Ability to communicate effectively in a manner that is clear, logical and consistent
* Excellent interpersonal skills, including the ability to interact and influence at all levels of the organization
* Highest level of attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, adjusting priorities as needed and meeting deadlines
* Must be able to travel (~30%) as required. Travel may require but is not limited to flights, overnight stays, local travel, travel on short notice and other travel deemed necessary by the Company. Preferred Qualifications:* 2+ yrs experience in Mail Operations, Specialty, Clinical Ops, Care, Med D or Omnicare preferred.
* Prior analytical experience in a consultant role or in an operational environment with experience in building complex business models preferred.
* Experience working with outsourced vendors preferred. Education:Bachelor’s degree in business, statistics, and/or related field required. Process improvement certification (Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt) from a recognized agency with formal project application is a plus. Project management certification a plus. Masters degree preferred Business Overview:
CVS Health, through our unmatched breadth of service offerings, is transforming the delivery of health care services in the U.S. We are an innovative, fast-growing company guided by values that focus on teamwork, integrity and respect for our colleagues and customers. What are we looking for in our colleagues? We seek fresh ideas, new perspectives, a diversity of experiences, and a dedication to service that will help us better meet the needs of the many people and businesses that rely on us each day. As the nation’s largest pharmacy health care provider, we offer a wide range of exciting and fulfilling career opportunities across our three business units – MinuteClinic, pharmacy benefit management (PBM) and retail pharmacy. Our energetic and service-oriented colleagues work hard every day to make a positive difference in the lives of our customers.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, religion, sex/gender (including pregnancy), national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, physical or mental disability, medical condition, age, veteran status, military status, marital status, genetic information, citizenship status, unemployment status, political affiliation, or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. CVS Health will consider qualified job candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with federal, state and local laws. CVS Health will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against any Colleague or applicant for employment because such Colleague or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the Colleague or applicant or another Colleague or applicant. Furthermore, we comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW
and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact us by clicking AA EEO CVS Health
For inquiries related to the application process or technical issues please contact the Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352. Please note that we only accept resumes via our corporate website: https://jobs.cvshealth.com/