**Partner Services Marketing Manager**
**Global Services Marketing**
Dell EMC is looking for a high-energy, passionate and driven marketing professional to work as a marketing manager with the company’s Services Partner Marketing organization.
From consulting to deployment and support, from managed services to training, Dell EMC Services drives the adoption and optimization of our customer’s digital technologies and the critical business systems that support them. With a Services portfolio that spans from client devices to the data center to the cloud, our 35,000 experts provide deep expertise and knowledge to meet the needs of our customers and partners worldwide.
This position reporting to the Director, Services Partner Marketing will have marketing responsibility to support the marketing needs of our Services sales teams and drive the sale of services with and through our partners.
Candidates should have a proven track record of success in information technology marketing and building collateral for global markets. Experience in messaging and content development that can generate awareness and ensure internal and partner sales resources have the knowledge and tools required to convert leads into opportunities is essential. Working knowledge of channel partners, and partner marketing with a desire for continuous learning is required.
**PRINCIPAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES** :
· Develop Partner-facing services messages, value propositions, presentations, sales training, collateral for events and other field, partner or customer-facing assets.
· Work collaboratively with colleagues in Global Services Marketing, Partner Marketing, Sales Enablement, and Services Partner Program teams to ensure that messaging and positioning is aligned with Services goals within the Business Partner Program and sales needs on a global basis
· Work cross-functionally with business unit marketing, services product leads and digital marketing teams to incorporate partner services messaging into relevant events, content and campaigns
· Contribute to development of marketing and launch plans
**DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:**
· Experience in the IT services or consulting industry
· Strong message creation and content development skills, including ability to craft compelling partner-facing presentations
· Excellent verbal presentation and written communication skills
· Familiarity with a wide range of standard and next-gen communication media, from PowerPoint presentations to video, digital and social media
· Working knowledge of channel relationships and channel programs
· Ability to work effectively across teams, and with partners
· Strong time management and problem solving skills
· Strong drive to keep current with evolving IT topics
· Bachelor’s or masters degree with 2-3 years of relevant experience
When you choose our company, you join a diverse world of innovative thought leaders. At our core is a commitment to workplace diversity, the sustainability of our planet, and community corporate involvement. We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities-all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
Dell is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, genetics, or citizenship status (when otherwise legally authorized to work) and will not be discriminated against on the basis of such characteristics or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell encourages applicants of all ages.
**Critical Hiring Criteria:**
**Functional Area(s):** Marketing & Communications **Business:** EMC Corporate **Business Unit:** 200 - STORAGE CORPORATE **Location:** US - Texas - Austin **AutoReqId:** 188692BR