Why Work at Dell?
Endless challenges and rewards. Opportunities on six continents. A team of colleagues fueled by collaboration. All this, and a company deeply committed to integrity and responsibility.
Advisor, Sales Operations - Nashville, TN
The Global Compute and Networking organization is hiringSales Operations Advisorswho have strong organizational, planning, and communication skills. Advisors support sales organizations through customer, operational, and business support. Responsible for serving as primary interface between sales and other operational functions developing sales processes and procedures relating to online/offline order administration, order fulfillment and communication. Evaluates and implements improvements to sales programs and processes including: anticipating demands, account management, leads, planning and prioritization, closing strategies, pricing and margin strategies, sales automation, tools and reporting programs.
- Provides pre-sales and/or post-sales operational support.
- Researches customer or order problems, and delivers solutions working cross-functionally to resolve.
- Liaises between the customer/partner and sales organization.
- Focuses on delivering a positive customer or partner experience.
- Facilitates product and sales information flow.
- Drives sales operations process improvements.
- May serve as primary interfaces with other internal functions, based on BU and/or regional requirements.
- 4+ years of relevant experience or equivalent combination of education and work experience
- Strong track record of success in previous sales roles
- Possessesstrong written/verbal communication and organizational skills
- Ability to display proficiency with Salesforce.com CRM tool, and strong ability to forecast and manage enterprise-related sales opportunity pipeline
- Ability to work effectively with field-based sales resources/team-members
With more than 100,000 team members globally, we promote an environment that is rooted in the entrepreneurial spirit in which the company was founded. Dells team members are committed to serving our communities, regularly volunteering for over 1,500 non-profit organizations. The company has also received many accolades from employer of choice to energy conservation. Our team members follow an open approach to technology innovation and believe that technology is essential for human success.
Why work with us?
- Life at Dell means collaborating with dedicated professionals with a passion for technology.
- When we see something that could be improved, we get to work inventing the solution.
- Our people demonstrate our winning culture through positive and meaningful relationships.
- We invest in our people and offer a series of programs that enables them to pursue a career that fulfills their potential.
- Our team members health and wellness is our priority as well as rewarding them for their hard work.
Dell is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.
Job Family: Sales Operations Job Family Group
Job ID: R19695
A little about us:
Dell is a collective of customer-focused, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities.