PwC is a network of firms committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services.
We help resolve complex issues for our clients and identify opportunities. Learn more about us at www.pwc.com/us.
At PwC, we develop leaders at all levels. The distinctive leadership framework we call the PwC Professional (http://pwc.to/pwcpro) provides our people with a road map to grow their skills and build their careers. Our approach to ongoing development shapes employees into leaders, no matter the role or job title.
Are you ready to build a career in a rapidly changing world? Developing as a PwC Professional means that you will be ready
- to create and capture opportunities to advance your career and fulfill your potential. To learn more, visit us at www.pwc.com/careers.
PwC Advisory helps our clients with their most challenging imperatives from strategy through execution. We combine the breadth of knowledge of over 48,000 global professionals with deep industry knowledge to deliver custom solutions for our clients. We work with the world's largest and most complex companies and understand the unique business issues and opportunities our clients face.Job Description
The Financial Services industry is operating in a challenging environment due to global economic pressure, increasing regulatory demands and capital requirements, and significant operational and technology changes. Our growing Financial Services Advisory team provides strategy, management, technology and risk consulting services to help major financial institutions around the world respond to their most complex business challenges. The Financial Services Advisory practice is composed of three industry sectors: Asset Management, Banking and Capital Markets, and Insurance.
Our Risk & Regulatory consultants help clients understand and address their enterprise risk and regulatory profile. This high performing team advises clients on the overall management and performance of their business, with a focus in compliance management, business continuity, risk and governance, and treasury management.Position/Program Requirements
Minimum Years of Experience: 3
Minimum Degree Required: Bachelor's degree
Certification(s) Preferred: ACAMs/ACFCS and/or CRCM
Demonstrates proven considerable knowledge of, and success with performing on, compliance-related consulting engagements, including:
- AML/BSA and OFAC laws and regulations as well having a some understanding and experience of how to apply such requirements in a business environment.
- Banking products and services and Banking operations
- Banking processes (commercial, retail, private banking, broker dealers) and transactional flows
- Common and emerging issues impacting Financial Services clients
Knowledge of data analytics and risk modelling as it relates to AML/BSA and OFAC solutions
- Strategy, operations and management in a number of functional areas across various industry types.
- Corporate compliance, including developing and assessing corporate compliance programs, constructing, monitoring and auditing programs, and managing internal risk assessments and/or investigations.
- Common issues facing clients within one or more of the following industries: Healthcare, Products and Services and Financial Services.
- Participation in proposal development efforts and help implement industry best practices to all clients.
- Communications with clients in an organized and knowledgeable manner, delivering clear requests for information, demonstrating flexibility in prioritizing and completing tasks and communicating potential conflicts to a supervisor.
Demonstrates thorough understanding of BSA/AML and Sanctions regulations and regulatory authorities and proven experience with working with banking and financial firms across multiple business areas, banking, lending, trading, risk management, evaluating, implementing and developing the following:
Customer on-boarding procedures including CIP, CDD, and EDD
Working with transaction monitoring solutions, investigating potential suspicious activity
Working with OFAC/Sanctions and screening programs
Working with AML policies and procedures
Developing AML and OFAC risk assessments
Demonstrates an analytic mind-set and creative problem-solving abilities when applying regulatory requirements in a business environment
Proven ability to interpret information and regulatory requirements in order to create policy and supporting implementing procedures in a business environment
Demonstrates some understanding of internal control environment that is appropriate to mitigate the risks with laws and regulations.
Demonstrates proven thorough abilities and success with advising clients on compliance issues, assessing compliance risks and controls, implementing compliance supervisory and control solutions.
Demonstrates proven thorough abilities and success with identifying and addressing client needs: actively participating in client discussions and meetings; communicating a broad range of Firm services; managing engagements including preparing concise, accurate documents and balancing project economics management with the occurrence of unanticipated issues.
Demonstrates proven thorough abilities and success as a team leader: creating a positive environment by monitoring workloads of the team while meeting client expectations and respecting the work-life quality of team members; providing candid, meaningful feedback in a timely manner; and keeping leadership informed of progress and issues
PwC is a network of firms in 157 countries with more than 184,000 people committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services.