PwC is a network of firms committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services.
We help resolve complex issues for our clients and identify opportunities. Learn more about us at www.pwc.com/us.
At PwC, we develop leaders at all levels. The distinctive leadership framework we call the PwC Professional (http://pwc.to/pwcpro) provides our people with a road map to grow their skills and build their careers. Our approach to ongoing development shapes employees into leaders, no matter the role or job title.
Are you ready to build a career in a rapidly changing world? Developing as a PwC Professional means that you will be ready
- to create and capture opportunities to advance your career and fulfill your potential. To learn more, visit us at www.pwc.com/careers.
PwC Advisory helps our clients with their most challenging imperatives from strategy through execution. We combine the breadth of knowledge of over 48,000 global professionals with deep industry knowledge to deliver custom solutions for our clients. We work with the world's largest and most complex companies and understand the unique business issues and opportunities our clients face.Job Description
The Financial Services industry is operating in a challenging environment due to global economic pressure, increasing regulatory demands and capital requirements, and significant operational and technology changes. Our growing Financial Services Advisory team provides strategy, management, technology and risk consulting services to help major financial institutions around the world respond to their most complex business challenges. The Financial Services Advisory practice is composed of three industry sectors: Asset Management, Banking and Capital Markets, and Insurance.
Our Cybersecurity and Privacy Consultants are a team of business integrators with extensive consulting and industry experience who help our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy through execution. A Cybersecurity and Privacy consulting career may provide the opportunity to grow and contribute to our clients' business issues every day, applying a collection of security spectrum capabilities, including security strategy and governance, IT risk, security technologies, and cybercrime and breach response.Position/Program Requirements
Minimum Year(s) of Experience: 10
Minimum Degree Required: Bachelor's degree
Certification(s) Preferred: Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Project Manager Professional (PMP), and/or Certified JAVA Developer Knowledge Preferred:
Demonstrates proven thought leader-level knowledge of, and/or success in directorial roles involving, pursuing and leading client engagements relating to the creation of business processes and solutions enabled by identity and access management, including one or more of the following areas:
- Requirements analysis, strategy, design, implementation, operations and application/business integration; and,
- Management and development of staff on multiple projects, business development, and communications with executives.
Demonstrates proven thought leader-level abilities and success utilizing the following when leading and producing deliverables for client engagements related to managing successful enterprise scale IAM implementations, including the following areas:
- Utilizing the IAM suite of products (e.g. CA, IBM, Oracle, SailPoint) and of their design and implementation;
- Identifying and addressing client needs: building solid relationships with clients; developing an awareness of relevant services; communicating with the client in an organized and knowledgeable manner; delivering clear requests for information; demonstrating flexibility in prioritizing and completing tasks; and resolving potential conflicts as a leader;
- Performing as a team member: understanding personal and team roles; contributing to a positive working environment by building solid relationships with team members; proactively seeking guidance, clarification and feedback; providing guidance, clarification and feedback to less experienced staff.
Demonstrates proven extensive abilities with leveraging creative thinking and problem solving skills, individual initiative, and utilizing productivity (e.g. Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint) and collaboration (e.g. Mail, Calendar) tools, where necessary, in conjunction with the following areas:
- Communicating in an organized and knowledgeable manner in written and verbal formats including delivering clear requests for information and communicating potential conflicts; and,
- Conducting quantitative and qualitative analyses of large and complex data.
Demonstrates proven extensive abilities and success with managing various aspects of, and supporting practice management for, a specific operation or process, including the following areas:
- Managing a team and/or work stream on an engagement(s), staying educated on current trends and assisting in the development of knowledge capital;
- Collaborating with business development teams responsible for writing and presenting proposals to prospective clients;
- Presenting to senior executives with success in generating revenue and developing lasting relationships;
- Identifying and addressing client needs while displaying the ability to contribute to the development of a business vision and manage implementation efforts with complex project management capabilities;
- Managing project planning, engagement administration, budget management, and successful completion of engagement workstream(s);
- Leading and managing business development opportunities and/or engagements from pre-sale and initial scoping through final delivery and sign-off; and,
- Leading teams to generate a vision, establish direction, and motivate team members.
PwC is a network of firms in 157 countries with more than 184,000 people committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services.