PwC is a network of firms committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services.
We help resolve complex issues for our clients and identify opportunities. Learn more about us at www.pwc.com/us.
At PwC, we develop leaders at all levels. The distinctive leadership framework we call the PwC Professional (http://pwc.to/pwcpro) provides our people with a road map to grow their skills and build their careers. Our approach to ongoing development shapes employees into leaders, no matter the role or job title.
Are you ready to build a career in a rapidly changing world? Developing as a PwC Professional means that you will be ready
- to create and capture opportunities to advance your career and fulfill your potential. To learn more, visit us at www.pwc.com/careers.
PwC Advisory helps our clients with their most challenging imperatives from strategy through execution. We combine the breadth of knowledge of over 48,000 global professionals with deep industry knowledge to deliver custom solutions for our clients. We work with the world's largest and most complex companies and understand the unique business issues and opportunities our clients face.Job Description
The Financial Services industry is operating in a challenging environment due to global economic pressure, increasing regulatory demands and capital requirements, and significant operational and technology changes. Our growing Financial Services Advisory team provides strategy, management, technology and risk consulting services to help major financial institutions around the world respond to their most complex business challenges. The Financial Services Advisory practice is composed of three industry sectors: Asset Management, Banking and Capital Markets, and Insurance.
Our Application Technology consultants provide an end to end solution offering including Application Development and Integration, Application Architecture, custom IoT and mobile solutions, User Experience, Quality Management and Testing, Business Process Management and helping clients determine the best applications for their business needs and integrate new and existing applications into their business including Mobility integration. This high performing team works with various types of technologies and software framework such as
Java, .Net, iOS, HTML5, ESBs, advises on the software development life-cycle, and helps architect and develop specific applications for clients. Additionally, they assist with integration of new applications and quality management and testing.Position/Program Requirements
Minimum Year(s) of Experience: 3
Minimum Degree Required: Bachelor's degree
Degree Preferred: Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology, Engineering, Computer Application, or relevant field.
Demonstrates thorough knowledge and/or a proven record of success in end-user interaction to understand and document business and functional requirements for complex projects and managing technical teams across the full software development life cycle, including the following areas:
- Designing and implementing Business Process Management (BPM) based solutions using Appian BPM software;
- Setting up client side architecture, installing software, and configuring for high performance and scalability;
- Designing and implementing complex enterprise integrations with industry standard technologies: Oracle, LDAP, Active Directory, etc.;
- Driving BPM adoption within client organizations by empowering client resource to become self-sufficient with building process applications on their own;
- Identifying other business process opportunities for clients that could be targeted with Appianâ€™s software; and,
- Identifying and addressing client needs, building solid relationships with clients, developing an awareness of Firm services, communicating with the client in an organized and knowledgeable manner; delivering clear requests for information, demonstrating flexibility in prioritizing and completing tasks.
Demonstrates thorough abilities and/or a proven record of success in learning and performing in functional and technical capacities, which includes the following areas:
- Design/configuration, implementation/deployment, testing and
management of enterprise software applications.
Project Management Skills (Risk Management, Scope Management, Change Control, etc.);
- Design and implementation of Business Process Management (BPM) tools (Appian, Pega or IBM
- Software consulting, ideally in a Portal, BPM, DM or EAI related setting; and,
- Server architecture, especially dealing with high availability environments.
PwC is a network of firms in 157 countries with more than 184,000 people committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services.