EY is the only professional services firm with a separate business unit ("FSO") that is dedicated to the financial services marketplace. Our FSO teams have been at the forefront of every event that has reshaped and redefined the financial services industry. If you have a passion for rallying together to solve the most complex challenges in the financial services industry, come join our dynamic FSO team!
Data has yet to be utilized to its fullest potential. Financial institutions are looking to build smarter and more efficient ways to operate their business, through new opportunities uncovered by their data. Our clients look to us as trusted advisors to provide insights on how to ingest, interpret, and manage their data. We specialize in business intelligence, advanced analytics, and information management. The opportunity
We provide constant room for growth through client engagements and personal development. Our practitioners develop and lead innovative data techniques and methods, supporting both business and technology leaders. This role provides the unique opportunity to build a professional network, tackle complex data issues, and drive cutting edge approaches across industry leading clients and domains. The experiences you gain here will be more valuable than anywhere else. Your Key Responsibilities
You will be part of diverse teams of professionals across different geographies to deliver a wide range of data and analytics services. You will be solving complex issues and driving growth across financial services. Skills and attributes for success
To qualify for the role you must have
- Fostering an innovative and inclusive team-oriented work environment
- Leading and coaching diverse teams of professionals with different backgrounds
- Demonstrating in-depth technical capabilities and professional knowledge
- Establishing strong relationships with the clients
- Working in an entrepreneurial environment to pave your own career path
Ideally, you"ll also have
- A bachelor's or master"s degree
- Around 2 or more years of related work experience in banking, capital markets, insurance or asset management space
- Practical experience using the following tools and technologies:
- Advanced Analytics: SAS, R, Python, SPSS, MapR, Flume, Hue, Impala, predictive analytics , machine learning, artificial intelligence
- Business Intelligence and visual analytics: OBIEE, MicroStrategy, Business Objects, Cognos, Business Objects, Spotfire, Qlik, Tableau
- Information Management: Informatica, DataStage, SSIS, Talend, SQL, Hadoop, Hortonworks, Cloudera, Kerberos, Apache Sentry, Knox, Cloudera, Collibra, AWS, Legacy vendor software
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to assimilate new knowledge
- Ability to understand business challenges and translate them into value add analytics solutions
- Excellent leadership and teaming skills
- A willingness and ability to travel to meet client needs; travel is estimated at 80%-90%
- Valid driver"s license in the US
- Valid passport
What we look for
- A degree in computer science, engineering, accounting, finance or a related field; MBA or MS degree preferred
- Prior consulting experience
We"re interested in self-motivated and passionate leaders with a strong vision and desire to stay on the cutting edge of data technology and science. We are looking for individuals who aspire to build collaborative team environments and possess effective management skills while demonstrating in-depth technical capabilities and industry knowledge.
If you have a genuine drive for helping consumers achieve the full potential of their data while working towards your own development, this role is for you! What working at EY offers
We offer a competitive compensation package where you"ll be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. In addition, our Total Rewards package includes medical and dental coverage, both pension and 401(k) plans, a minimum of 15 days of vacation plus ten observed holidays and three paid personal days, and a range of programs and benefits designed to support your physical, financial and social well-being. Plus, we offer:
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- Support and coaching from most engaging and knowledgeable colleagues in the industry
- A collaborative environment where everyone works together to create a better working world
- Excellent training and development prospects
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we hire and develop the most passionate people in their field to help build a better working world. This starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. So that whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. Join us in building a better working world. Apply today.
EY, an equal employment opportunity employer (Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Disabled), values the diversity of our workforce and the knowledge of our people.
EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transactions and advisory services. We are united by our shared values, which inspire our people.