EY is the only professional services firm with a separate business unit ("FSO") that is dedicated to the financial services marketplace. Our FSO teams have been at the forefront of every event that has reshaped and redefined the financial services industry. If you have a passion for rallying together to solve the most complex challenges in the financial services industry, come join our dynamic FSO team! The opportunity
Assist our clients better align their organizations' operating infrastructures with their strategies. We have a broad range of capabilities to assist clients with cost optimization, profitability management and finance function activities. Your time will be dedicated to the Rapid Profit Transformation Practice focused on the following financial services industries; Banking & Capital Markets, Wealth & Asset Management and Insurance. In return, you can expect leading-class learning and development tailored to your unique interests and motivations. You"ll be given all the skills, knowledge and opportunities to progress and become ready to build a better working world for our people, our clients and the communities that support us. Your key responsibilities
Building relationships is the key. You will be a high-profile contact when it comes to motivating client engagement teams with diverse skills and backgrounds by fostering an innovative and inclusive team-orientated work environment. As you build knowledge and experience, you"ll become a credible advisor to junior consultants within the organization as well as the clients. Skills and attributes for success
To qualify for the role you must have
- Stay abreast of current business and industry trends relevant to the client's business
- Foster relationships with client personnel at appropriate levels. Consistently deliver quality client services.
- Drive high-quality work products within expected timeframes and on budget.
- Constantly developing your understanding of current market trends and processes and sharing your knowledge to develop junior colleagues
- Understanding our clients" unique ambitions and needs and referring them to colleagues in other teams and areas to broaden our business relationships where possible
Ideally, you"ll also have
- A bachelor's degree and approximately 7 years of related work experience; or a graduate degree and approximately 5 years of related work experience
- A degree in business, finance, accounting, computer science, engineering, or a related field; MBA or MS degree preferred
- A minimum of 4 years of experience working at a professional services firm, financial services company or comparable experience working as an advisor to a financial services company
- Demonstrated ability to manage and supervise a team through all phases of the initiative life cycle
- Strong written and verbal communication, presentation, client service and technical writing skills, coupled with a strong interest in further developing industry knowledge
- Experience working in Banking, Capital Markets, Wealth/Asset Management or Insurance, as a consultant in one of these companies or as a third party consultant
What we look for
- Prior consulting experience with a Big 4 firm or large global financial institution
We"re interested in highly motivated talented individuals with a strong willingness to think outside of the box. You can expect support and direction in his role from your engagement manager and engagement lead. If you"re serious about consulting and ready to take on some of our clients" most complex issues, this role is for you. What working at EY offers
We offer a competitive compensation package where you"ll be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. In addition, our Total Rewards package includes medical and dental coverage, both pension and 401(k) plans, a minimum of 15 days of vacation plus ten observed holidays and three paid personal days, and a range of programs and benefits designed to support your physical, financial and social well-being. Plus, we offer:
- The opportunity to manage a portfolio of talent within a designated service line
- A collaborative environment where everyone works together to create a better working world
- Excellent training and development prospects, both through established programs and on-the-job training
- An excellent team of senior colleagues, dedicated to managing and varying your workload
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we hire and develop the most passionate people in their field to help build a better working world. This starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. So that whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. Join us in building a better working world. If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible. Apply now.
EY, an equal employment opportunity employer (Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Disabled), values the diversity of our workforce and the knowledge of our people.
A little about us:
EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transactions and advisory services. We are united by our shared values, which inspire our people.