Advisory Services Senior Manager - Performance Improvement - Project & Portfolio Management Business Solutions The opportunity
An enterprise Portfolio and Project Management (PPM) consulting group designs PPM frameworks and solutions for Fortune 1000 companies and government agencies. Our services focus on "bridging the gap between Execution and Strategy" primarily by designing and implementing frameworks and solutions that allow companies to make data-driven decisions to optimize and manage portfolios and programs/projects. Your key responsibilities
You will be responsible for managing multiple client engagement teams at an executive level within the practice and the firm. You will work directly with clients to analyze business problems and design PPM processes that address them. Additionally, PPM Business Solutions team members work closely with our PPM Technology Solutions team members to creatively leverage technology to support processes as part of the overall solution design.
As a PPM Business Solutions Senior Manager, you"ll focus on transforming the organization"s ability to plan and control portfolios, and manage programs/projects through:
Skills and attributes for success
- Lead Assessments, Process Design
- Capability Roadmap Development
- PMO Setup & Operations
- Automation & Digital Enablement
- Strong communication skills, especially around breaking down complex structures into digestible and relevant points for a diverse set of clients and colleagues, at all levels
- Foster an innovative and inclusive team-oriented work environment. Play an active role in counselling and mentoring junior consultants within the organization
- Demonstrate in-depth technical capabilities and professional knowledge. Demonstrate ability to quickly assimilate to new knowledge. Possess good business acumen. Remain current on new developments in advisory services capabilities and industry knowledge
- In line with our commitment to quality, you'll consistently drive projects to completion and determine that work is of a high quality. Your role in leading teams or parts of teams on engagements will depend on the size of engagement and will be under responsibility of higher levels. They will look to you to anticipate and identify risks and escalate issues as appropriate
- Cultivate and manage business development opportunities. Understand EY and its service lines and actively assess/present ways to serve clients. Develop and maintain long-term client relationships and networks. Develop relationships with team members across all EY practices to serve client needs
A little about us:
EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transactions and advisory services. We are united by our shared values, which inspire our people.