Why Work at Dell?
Endless challenges and rewards. Opportunities on six continents. A team of colleagues fueled by collaboration. All this, and a company deeply committed to integrity and responsibility.
- Research industry agenda's align with technology pressures to showcase Dell Technologies portfolio of solutions which align deliver business outcomes.
- Clear understanding of data center technology transformation agendas - Storage, Security, Cloud, Workforce and Application
- Presents and markets the technical design and business value of proposed Dell Technologies solutions and business case to customers, prospects and Dell EMC management.
Successfully builds and maintains relationships with key decision makers and influencers: from CxO level to enterprise architects to delivery. RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop a joint comprehensive portfolio of industry and application solutions.
- Establish a global engagement model to support "PARTNER" "SWAT Team" for their +$100M TCV opportunities, with primary focus on the top <5>
- Successfully builds and maintains relationships with the broader account team, global services and partners in support of sales team objectives and engages and leverages corporate resources, abilities, budgets and personnel as appropriate.
- Develop a technology governance board, Lead a virtual team of technical resources covering the account around the globe to drive standardization, ensure global consistency and leverage best practices and successes.
- Frequent travel to meet with key "PARTNER" decision makers in the different regions around the globe where the account is active is part of the remit.
- Collaborate, create, maintain and communicate account technology plans to the virtual team on a quarterly interval. The plan includes future state architectures, tactical initiatives and milestones and business relevant technology solutions.
- Provides regular updates on the state of the business, progress on the planned initiatives, the size of the opportunity and required investments/resources via QBR, account reviews and annual planning sessions.
- Develop and communicates competitive frameworks and solutions to effectively address and dispel customer objections that arise in a sales campaign.
- Assist local account teams respond to "PARTNER" "end user" account, provide standardized messaging and position the "PARTNER" value.
- Participates in and contributes to key vertical industry forums
- A minimum of ten years of domain expertise related to business applications, business process management, application integration, database management, application development, data analytics or converged/virtualized IT infrastructure as an architect, systems engineer or consultant and at least fifteen years of experience in the IT field.
- Working knowledge of one of following - storage, cloud architectures, agile application development frameworks, data analytics concepts
- Possesses hands-on ability in appropriate technology fields, for example business architecture, application programming, and infrastructure service delivery.
- Working knowledge of IT infrastructure architectures, distributed systems and platform operating systems.
- Masters degree in Computer Science or equivalent is desired.
Dell is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages.
- Deliver technology messaging with impact and gravitas
- Focus on delivering the business outcome
- Leading and collaborating with virtual, matrix and cross-functional teams.
- Self-motivated, pro-active, results-driven personality.
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation communication skills.
- Solid organizational and program management skills.
- Consultative skills.
- Effective mentor and coach.
- Team leadership qualities
Job Family: Sales Engineering
Job ID: R15371
A little about us:
Dell is a collective of customer-focused, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities.