Altice USA (NYSE: ATUS) is one of the largest broadband communications and video services providers in the United States, delivering broadband, pay television, telephony services, proprietary content and advertising services to approximately 4.9 million Residential and Business customers across 21 states through its Optimum and Suddenlink brands.
From high-speed broadband and ultra-HD video, to digital advertising solutions, local news and voice offerings, we are making connections possible around the country -- to businesses, to consumers, to communities, to schools, to hospitals, and everyone in between.
This role sits within Altice's a4
media business Responsibilities Are you fearless, competitive, energetic, outgoing and self-motivated? Do you learn quickly and enjoy new technology? Then we want to talk to you!
Using a consultative approach, you'll meet with local businesses key decision makers, determine their needs and develop advertising solutions using our ever-evolving suite of media and online solutions to fulfill those needs. You'll manage all aspects of your clients' accounts - from proposal to production to campaign activation and collections. You must be highly motivated; customer focused, and be an independent thinker with strong problem-solving skills. Qualifications
- 2+ years of successful media sales or equivalent experience
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain a strong sales funnel
- Proven track record of closing sales
- Strong prospecting and cold calling skills
- Intermediate computer proficiency, particularly in PowerPoint, Outlook, Word and Excel
- Achieving and consistently exceeding monthly sales goals
- Time and process management skills with the ability to work independently
- Valid driver's license, satisfactory driving record within Company required standards, and auto insurance
- College degree preferred, but not required
- Strong presentation skills
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Vet and maintain a drug-free and smoke-free workplace.