Direct Candiates only- No vendors
Must be able to work directly with TEKsystems on W2- no visa sponsership or relocation available.
Seeking a mid-level developer with skills in Adobe Experience Manager (AEM, formerly Day Software, CQ5) Platform
About TEKsystems:Join TEKsystems®, a leading IT staffing, IT talent management and IT services firm, and get your career on the fast track. We have more than 100 offices worldwide, and we partner with over 6,000 clients and place over 80,000 consultants per year. At TEKsystems, we seek to understand our consultants' skills, goals and interests, allowing us to present targeted job opportunities on a contract, contract-to-hire or direct placement basis. TEKsystems' leadership in the market stems from our sincere and personal commitment to driving the success of our customers, consultants and each other.The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for other accommodation options.
- Remote is totally fine. Preferably Portland, Minneapolis or SF.
- Good communication skills is a must. Thirst for automation, learning and improvement is a must.
- Experience in developing and installing AEM. Need not have done full time AEM administration. But admin experience is a plus.
- 3+ years experience and excellent understanding of AEM (CQ) development. Includes jcr repository, sling, felix/osgi, sightly, components, templates, servlets, workflows, eclipse, maven
- 1+ years experience in AEM installation, configuration and administration. Includes user/groups administrations, monitoring instance status, bundle status, sling setting status, creation of audit reports, code and configuration management, maven, jenkins
- Experience integrating to external vendor products (translation services) and Adobe products like Site Catalyst, Test & Target, Communities, Forms etc with Experience Manager.
- 3+ years of high level experience in Java J2EE, Web 2.0 (RESS), HTML, CSS, JS
- 1+ year experience in SCM tools like TFS and RTC
- 1+ year experience in Microsoft IIS.
- Its a plus if 1+ years of experience level 1 (Incident and Problem Mgmt) supporting a Java application. Preferably AEM CMS.
- Its a plus if 1+ years of experience in sizing infrastructure needs and optimizing it for higher performance.
- Its a plus if 1+ year experience in AEM MongoDB development and administration.
A little about us:
TEKsystems provides corporations with IT staffing, talent management expertise and IT services, enabling them to meet their business objective.