This is an Development role for a high-profile tech company located in the Bay Area.
In this role, you will directly impact the business development platform that is utilized by all Sales teams to expand this company and its revenue.Qualifications:
About TEKsystems:Join TEKsystems®, a leading IT staffing, IT talent management and IT services firm, and get your career on the fast track. We have more than 100 offices worldwide, and we partner with over 6,000 clients and place over 80,000 consultants per year. At TEKsystems, we seek to understand our consultants' skills, goals and interests, allowing us to present targeted job opportunities on a contract, contract-to-hire or direct placement basis. TEKsystems' leadership in the market stems from our sincere and personal commitment to driving the success of our customers, consultants and each other.
- At-least 5 years with AEM projects.
- Strong Java programming foundation and experience with OSGi bundles
- Extensive hands on workflows, Sling servlet, REST, JSON, lucene indexing.
- Exposure to Coral / Granite UI, Adobe UI customization is a must
- Must have worked on AEM 6.1 (2 years minimum), AEM 6.2 or newer versions.
- Working Experience with Sightly / Sling models.
- Strong understand of core AEM components oak repository , sling and dispatcher
- Experience with Sling jobs
- Experience with building custom event handlers
- Experience with Continuous Integration and Automated test execution and building tools such as Jenkins, Hudson, Selenium or Maven
- Work with project managers to ensure that all project deliverables are on time and high quality
- Work collaboratively with other teams; QA, UX, etc
- Exceptionally good at document and explaining core technical processes.
- Other CMS experiences is a nice to have
A little about us:
TEKsystems provides corporations with IT staffing, talent management expertise and IT services, enabling them to meet their business objective.