1) 2-3 years of hands on AEM development
2) Strong experience implementing custom AEM/CQ5 components and workflows.
3) Experience with AEM/CQ5 upgrades and migrations and experience with integrating AEM/CQ5 with other products and vendors.
- Responsible for the technical integrity of our team's delivery.
- Partner with the Application Development Manager in the analysis and estimation of future work impacting our team.
- Partner with the Scrum Master to lead our team in breaking down complex Features/Stories into well understood and achievable tasks.
- Partner with Architects on the design and architecture for our team's deliverables.
- Be an active developer and contributor to the team's delivery. Take the lead on solving and implementing difficult technology challenges and drive our team to successful delivery.
- Work closely with BA/QA team members to create test plans and ensure that issues are properly identified, fixed, and tested.
- Ensure development quality is being tracked and improved using techniques like Unit Testing and Peer Review.
- Strengthen the presence of our team as a Technical center of excellence for Web Content Management.
- Mentor team members to progress their technical and professional skills.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a related field or the foreign equivalent.
- Knowledge and experience working in an Agile environment.
- 7+ years experience implementing solutions with one or more Web Content Management system.
- 2+ years experience working hands-on (actively coding) with AEM/CQ5.
- Expert-level knowledge and implementation skills with the core AEM/CQ5 technology stack.
- Strong experience with core frameworks including Apache Felix and Apache Sling.
- Experience setting up AEM/CQ5 using Maven and standard Eclipse tooling.
- Some experience with internalization concepts and techniques is preferred.
- Web Development
- Experience with RESTful services for both the client and server implementations.
- Experience with Responsive Design techniques and implementation.
- Database - Must be highly proficient in SQL preferably across multiple databases.
- Application Servers - Broad and deep understanding of multiple application server platforms.
- General - Comfortable in more than one programming language and have a firm grasp of fundamental web/internet technologies.
- Engineering Practices
- TDD - Must have practical experience with unit testing and how to apply it to AEM/CQ5 projects.
- ATDD - Preferred experience with Acceptance Test Driven Development including the use of tools like Cucumber and Selenium.
- Continuous Integration - Experience automating builds with Maven using CI Servers like Jenkins/Hudson.
- Experienced mentor with the ability to work in a collaborative environment and coach other team members on coding practices, design principles and implementation patterns that lead to high-quality maintainable solutions.
- Excellent communication skills in English (both written and spoken forms).
Join TEKsystems®, a leading IT staffing, IT talent management and IT services firm, and get your career on the fast track. We have more than 100 offices worldwide, and we partner with over 6,000 clients and place over 80,000 consultants per year. At TEKsystems, we seek to understand our consultants' skills, goals and interests, allowing us to present targeted job opportunities on a contract, contract-to-hire or direct placement basis. TEKsystems' leadership in the market stems from our sincere and personal commitment to driving the success of our customers, consultants and each other.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email email@example.com for other accommodation options.
A little about us:
TEKsystems provides corporations with IT staffing, talent management expertise and IT services, enabling them to meet their business objective.