- Growth and success of an Avis Budget location
- Staffing the location
- Marketing the operation
- Maintaining a business plan aimed at developing rental business in your local area
Following the paid training program, you will select your employees and maintain a business plan aimed at developing rental business in your local area. To assist in the growth of the operation, an experienced staff member will guide you through the training program including goal setting, sales and marketing. As the operator of the location, there is no earning limitation and you are in control of your professional career and financial success!
Our most successful Independent Operators are creative individuals, who are goal oriented and customer focused. They have a strong understanding of the importance of driving sales and delivering great customer service. Basic Qualifications/Minimum Requirements:
- Prior Sales experience
- Entrepreneurial and/or supervisory experience
- Ability to work independently
- Prior Customer Service Experience
- Vehicle Rental and or Travel experience preferred
Candidates must meet all basic qualifications and submit a complete application to be considered for this Independent Operator position.