Parallon Business Performance Group is seeking a motivated Agency Representative.
This is a full time position, Monday - Friday 8:30am - 5pm.
The Agency Analyst enjoys working in a Revenue Cycle environment and is able to employ critical thinking. Many have described this job as solving mini puzzles. Patient accounts flow through our department after insurance is billed and account resolution is still needed. Those accounts that need an extra set of eyes on them to ensure patient responsibility is appropriately stated and the action needed, is taken are the accounts we review. We also work closely with the Collection Agencies and answer any questions they have on the accounts.
- Conduct Quality Review of accounts from Vendors to ensure they are meeting performance expectations
- Review vendor invoices for accuracy
- Ensure Reconciliation of Vendor accounts match Local Inventory
- Compile Vendor Performance Data in Excel Spreadsheet
We offer a convenient location, free parking, training support, competitive compensation, and excellent benefits that include several insurance packages to choose from, paid time off for vacation, sick leave and holidays, company matching 401K.Qualifications:
- High school diploma or GED is required.
- Excel experience required
- Experience using multiple different data systems
- At least 2 years medical office/healthcare experience required
Parallon is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE), minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled, offering a great work environment, challenging career opportunities, and competitive compensation.
A little about us:
HCA is the nation’s leading private provider of healthcare services. Comprised of locally managed facilities which include 230,000 employees at over 160 hospitals, over 120 surgery centers and 100 urgent care facilities in 20 states and the United Kingdom