*WORK FROM HOME - Requirements*
- ON-SITE Training REQUIRED in Richmond, VA
- Internet Connectivity requirements - At a minimum :
- Cable or DSL
(Digital Subscriber Line)
- Minimum Download Speed
: 1 MB/S
- Minimum Upload Speed
: 512 KB/S
- Minimum Latency
: under 90ms
- Please contact your internet service provider for verification of the specifications listed above.
The Accounts Representative
(Internal Title: Agency Representative) requires the ability to employ critical thinking. It requires experience reading detailed notes, understanding timelines, reviewing insurance payments, and navigating thru multiple systems. This position will ensure that the patient responsibility is appropriately stated and that the appropriate action can be taken. Must be comfortable answering questions and communicating electronically between Hospitals and Collection Agencies on patient accounts. Duties (included but not limited to):
- Conduct Quality Review of accounts from Vendors to ensure they are meeting performance expectations
- Review vendor invoices for accuracy
- Ensure Reconciliation of Vendor accounts match Local Inventory
- Compile Vendor Performance Data in Excel Spreadsheet
- High school diploma or GED is required.
- Strong Microsoft Excel experience required
- Experience using multiple different data systems
- At least 2 years medical office/healthcare experience required
is an affiliate of Hospital Corporation of America (HCA Holdings, Inc.)
and is a leading provider of healthcare business and operational services. Parallon supports healthcare providers in the areas of revenue cycle (billing, collections, denial management), technology, patient registration, insurance verification, and health information management.
Parallon is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE), minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled, offering a great work environment, challenging career opportunities, and competitive compensation.
We offer free parking, training support, competitive salary and excellent benefits to include several insurance package options for Medical, Dental and Vision; Paid Time Off for vacation, sick leave and holidays, Employer-paid Short Term Disability, Company matching 401K and more! #ParallonBCOM