An Agent is responsible for communicating with Homeowners Associations to request and obtain information about the development. Agent conducts research to locate Homeowners Association contact information, using a variety of tools. Applicant will perform high volume of searching and investigating using web based tools. This position will require phone interaction with 3rd Parties in some cases to locate data. This position will be responsible for requesting and receiving information via phone, fax, e-mail, and mail. Position will require reviewing of HOA documents and inputting data from these documents into system and reports. Applicant will need to develop a thorough knowledge of departmental functions, procedures, and resources in order to provide accurate information to customers.
• Conduct physical research to locate data requiring the exercise of some judgment and discretion.
• Communication with HOA to request information.
• Follow-up until required data is obtained
• Manage a pipeline of active requests
• Meet daily, weekly and monthly production and performance SLA requirements
• Enter appropriate data into application, other form or database.
• Analyze and interpret information to ensure it meet requirements.
• Update/maintain database with reviewed and corrected data.
• Telephone, e-mail, and fax communication with 3rd parties
• Follows department processes, procedures, and client requirements, and may make recommendations to these processes.
HS Diploma/GED Required
Experience and Skill Requirements
• Must have 2 years mortgage processing experience
• 2 - 4 years related experience
• Good written, verbal and communication skills
• Strong attention to detail
• Analytical skills
• Good judgment
• Intermediate Computer Skills
• Ability to multi-task, used to working in a busy office environment
Customers Supported 1
Bank of America
Customers Supported 2
Wells Fargo & Company
Customers Supported 3
8a - 5p
Please send your resume to email@example.com
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.