Agile 3 Sales Consultant
is responsible for developing IBM Agile 3 Data Security solutions that address your client's business needs (both industry and business) and deliver client value while supporting IBM security brand-specific business strategies. You will work to create solutions which are tailored to client's business needs and integrate IBM Agile 3 Data Security capabilities in a way that is valued by the customer and superior to the competition. In this role, it is essential that you are able to apply industry-specific knowledge and experience to bring new business and technology insights to assigned clients.
Successful candidates will be responsible for all aspects of selling IBM Agile 3 Data Security products and services, including territory and pipeline management, opportunity identification, analyzing IT security requirements of enterprise clients, selecting appropriate solutions, leading Proof of Concept (PoC) demonstrations, client workshops and presentations, quotes and pricing, and other proposal development activities.
Successful candidates will:
- Develop Agile 3 Data Security segment business plan to make plan and drive sales execution via business plan to achieve revenue targets. Take market share from competition and drive business performance monthly and quarterly.
- Plan, execute and measure Agile 3 sales plays on a quarterly basis. Ensure Agile 3 segment has a healthy pipeline to overachieve objective.
• Demonstrate understanding of client requirements regarding enterprise security controls, policies and related technologies, and how IBM solutions can meet these requirements.
• Be able to recognize compelling reasons for clients and prospects to act upon these requirements, and in turn be able to communicate how to persuasively articulate how comprehensive IBM data security solutions can best meet these requirements.
• Demonstrate knowledge of enterprise client budgeting and purchasing processes, typical recommender and decision maker roles involved, and how to progress security opportunities from opportunity identification to closure.
• Be capable of presenting and articulating the differentiated value of IBM Security solutions compared to competitors in the market.
• Have experience successfully leading sales teams in complex, competitive sales situations, including PoCs and extensive demonstrations.
• Understand and be able to articulate to clients the deployment processes and best practices to lower deployment risk and accelerate time to value.
• Show evidence of working cohesively with channel partners to develop customer relationships and ensure clients are provided with the best available IBM solutions
• Build CISO, CRO -level relationships at the assigned accounts
- Deep understanding of Data Security Market
- Understanding of IBM and other Security Solutions
- Knowledge of current security threats
A little about us:
IBM is the world’s largest information technology company with more than 360,000 employees serving clients in 170 countries.