About TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank®
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is one of the 10 largest banks in the U.S., providing more than 8 million customers with a full range of retail, small business and commercial banking products and services at approximately 1,300 convenient locations throughout the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, Metro D.C., the Carolinas and Florida. In addition, TD Bank and its subsidiaries offer customized private banking and wealth management services through TD Wealth®, and vehicle financing and dealer commercial services through TD Auto Finance. TD Bank is headquartered in Cherry Hill, N.J. To learn more, visit www.tdbank.com. Find TD Bank on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TDBank and on Twitter at www.twitter.com/TDBank_US .
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is a member of TD Bank Group and a subsidiary of The Toronto-Dominion Bank of Toronto, Canada, a top 10 financial services company in North America. The Toronto-Dominion Bank trades on the New York and Toronto stock exchanges under the ticker symbol "TD". To learn more, visit www.td.com . Job Description The Agile Change Manager develops the change and communications processes to prepare the organization to adopt the transformation; they ensure organization readiness to use and move to Agile. The Agile Change Manager is accountable for initiatives supporting department products, processes or functions with cross-functional or inter-departmental implications. This job serves as primary contact to department managers for critical change initiatives. Job Requirements • Apply Change Management best practices, create change strategy and develop Change Management plans tailored to meet business / program / project objectives while ensuring alignment with enterprise Change Management methodology
• Accountable for the project management process and project management deliverables across a single large initiative or multiple initiatives of varying complexity
• Manages stakeholder and executive relationships as they pertain to projects assigned; influences individuals at all levels of the organization to drive change
• Measures and monitors progress at clearly defined points in the process to ensure the projects are delivered on time, within budget, and that they meet or exceed expectations
• Balances program scope, schedule, budget, quality, and risk
• Negotiates and issues program documentation as agreed to by the Project Sponsor and involved stakeholders
• Provides input to the portfolio resource/capacity plan in line with the capacity forecasting process
• Identifies all project dependencies and risks, ensuring that they are effectively managed
• Ensures mitigation/contingency plans are in place for identified risks
• Executes project management deliverables within budget and as per the approved project plan, working with business partners to develop the content of those deliverables
• Controls change to project/program scope through accepted change management processes and documentation
• Investigates, escalates and ensures that all project issues are effectively resolved
• Develops financial reports and lead financial reviews and advise management in decision making
• Manages all communication to key stakeholders, including the Project/Program Sponsor and Business Program Owner and ensures they are aware of significant changes to the project/program status in a timely manner
• Provides advice and guidance to business partners regarding best practices in project management
• Prioritizes and manage own workload and the workload of project team members in order to deliver quality results and meet timelines
• Supports a positive work environment that promotes service to the business, quality, innovation and teamwork and ensures timely communication of issues/ points of interest Performs in depth analysis of present-state, develops and consults alternative future-state approaches and facilitates implementation
• Plans, organizes, monitors and controls projects using appropriate tools and techniques to ensure efficient and effective project completion.
• Communicates with managers, peers and business partners on deliverables, timelines and support needed throughout all initiatives in an effective manner Qualifications Required:
• 4 year Bachelor's degree required
• Master's degree or equivalent experience preferred
• 8+ years of project management experience working with technology, people and process projects
• Project Management (PMP) Certification required; Green or Black Belt Certification preferred
• Project management experience in all phases of project life cycle from definition to build, deploy and develop post implementation control plans
• Working knowledge of operations and business of a large financial services company with ability to navigate complex domestic and international environment
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Able to work with and communicate to all levels of management
• Strong leadership/influencing/relationship management skills; ability to align interests across the enterprise and drive collaboration among groups
• Strong project management skills, including the ability to prioritize work and meet deadlines
• Proficient in PowerPoint, Visio, MS Project, Excel and Word
• Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects in a dynamic environment; strong multitasking and organizational skills
• Comfortable dealing with ambiguity
• Ability to escalate identified issues to management with the proper assessment, root cause analysis, impact, and next steps
• Exceptionally high standards, strong attention to detail and passionate drive for results.
• Eager to identify risks as well as opportunities for improvement
• Independent, self-directed, and proactive
• Effective negotiation and influencing skills
• Subject Matter Expert in Agile Methodology and Organizational Change Inclusiveness
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live in and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach her/his potential.
If you have a disability that requires an accommodation to complete the application process, please e-mail TD Bank's HR Compliance Department at email@example.com. Please include your full name, contact information and details about your request within the e-mail.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
**Province/State (Primary) New Jersey City (Primary) Mount Laurel
A little about us:
TD Bank is creating and sustaining a diverse and inclusive workplace that reflects the people, cultures and languages of the communities we serve.