Are you interested in helping solve today's most critical housing challenges? In simplest terms, Fannie Mae serves the people who house America. We work at the heart of housing by providing reliable, affordable mortgage financing in all markets at all times, buying loans that banks and other lenders originate, so they can fund new loans. This gives more people the opportunity to buy, refinance, or rent homes and apartments. Creating these opportunities is what drives the people who work at Fannie Mae.
For more information about Fannie Mae, visit http://www.fanniemae.com/progress JOB INFORMATION
Promotes the Agile mindset and acts as an effective change agent for Agile teams to improve the effectiveness of development and business efforts by facilitating improved Agile adoption and maturity across the enterprise. Works with teams to help transform an entire portfolio by observing, evaluating, and implementing changes to solve organizational and cultural impediments. Develops strategies to enable the Agile transformation of a program or portfolio while implementing best practices across the enterprise.KEY JOB FUNCTIONS
- Mentors Managers and Development Leads in managing efforts consistent with the Agile Manifesto. Promotes and challenges others to foster teamwork and use disciplined Agile approaches for developing quality software.
- Coaches 2-4 teams simultaneously by directly observing team activities, guides them through Agile discovery and learning, provides general and role-based training, and helps raise and solve impediments.
- Coaches/Facilitates business leads in lean thinking and development of Minimal Viable Products (MVP); Coaches Release Train Engineers, Product Management, Epic Owners at the program level, and coaches Scrum Masters and other team leads on their respective functions within an Agile team.
- Facilitates program retrospectives (teams and management).
- Acts as an enterprise thought leader; develops creative ways to embed Agile ceremonies, practices and values across development teams.
- Raises recurring/widely observed issues and bottlenecks to stakeholders; develops and implements comprehensive solutions.
- Coaches organization through change, helping identify and attack organizational impediments which limit team productivity and quality, and develops strategy for Agile tooling.
- Develops enterprise Agile guidance, training materials, and content; translates industry best practices into actionable recommendations.
- Develops and monitors metrics to track progress of Agile adoption and maturity to aid in accelerating overall Agile transformation efforts.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent required
SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- 1 years of related experience
• 6 years of Agile Software Development experience
• 4 years as an Agile Coach or Scrum Master with knowledge of SAFe, Kanban, and other industry best practices
• Experience with tools such as Rally, Jira, and LeanKit
• One or more Agile Certifications (e.g. CSM, CSPO, CSP, PSM, or PSP EMPLOYMENT
As a condition of employment with Fannie Mae, any successful job applicant will be required to pass a pre-employment drug screen and to successfully complete a background investigation, which may also include a credit check for positions in some areas of our business.
Fannie Mae is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
A little about us:
We’re leading the way to provide safe, affordable, and reliable credit, so people across the U.S. have opportunities to buy, reﬁnance, or rent homes.