West Creek 8 (12080), United States of America, Richmond, Virginia
Do you think about helping lead teams through Agile transformation while getting ready in the morning? Are you passionate about helping teams continuously improve their ability to deliver value-added software solutions?
We are looking for an Agile Transformation Technology Leader to understand the needs of our Technology Organization while helping to strengthen our Agile Foundation in Card Technology. You will work with leaders and Agile teams, while partnering with Agile coaches across Card Technology to increase the flow of work and remove challenges. You will report into a Technology Executive and will be expected to facilitate the continued adoption, delivery improvement and maturation of Agile and engineering practices in Card Technology.
- Advance Business, Technology and Operations leadership’s understanding of their respective roles within Agile software delivery
- Teach/Mentor/Coach teams, ARTs and leadership on emerging agile, lean and engineering practices
- Optimize strategic flow across business and technology by identifying opportunities for continuous operational and/or portfolio improvements
- Lead a team of RTE and SM’s charged with optimizing how we deliver work and the advancement of a continuous learning culture
- Build and evolve coaching community within portfolio and across Card Tech
- Strategically work to identify, remove portfolio barriers to flow
- Expertly applies emerging industry, agile practices and technology solutions to portfolio initiatives
- Partner with the enterprise to influence organizational agility across the Enterprise
- Teach agile techniques and concepts as needed to the larger organization
- Bachelor’s Degree or Military experience
- At least 5 Years of Project/Process Management or Software delivery experience
- At least 5 Years of Agile Coaching
- At least 5 Years of People Management experience
- Masters Degree
- At least 10 Years of Project/Process Management or software delivery experience
- At least 10 Years of Agile Coaching
PMP, Lean, Agile, Scrum, ACI Coaching or Six Sigma Certification
- Experience implementing SAFe
- Exceptional communication and collaboration skills and excellent problem solving and influencing skills
Capital One will consider sponsoring a new qualified applicant for employment authorization for this position.
A little about us:
Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, Capital One® offers a broad array of financial products and services to consumers.