http://video.digi-me.com/digime/jobs/Finance/Prudential/Prudential is hiring in El Paso, TX/ZP0011
The Prudential El Paso office is looking to hire an experienced Project Manager / Agile Coach. The Project Manager / Agile Coach will be responsible for coaching and mentoring all roles including, Scrum Masters, Agile Product Owners and executives to leverage agile principles, practices and frameworks in order to deliver high value business capabilities. The role may also include coaching agile program teams as needed.
Serves as a subject matter expert on agile & lean principles, including the use of scaling frameworks such as Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe), LeSS, or others. Embraces servant leadership and displays behaviors that come with the key mindset shifts associated with being agile. Identifies opportunities for continuous operational and/or team improvements.
We are also looking for coaches to help facilitate the transformation around how Pramerica and Prudential deliver solutions for our customer, business partners and employees. The goal of each Agile coach is to teach, motivate, and encourage each team to self-sustainability of agile practices.
- Train and coach new agile teams and Product Owners in Agile values, principles, practices and Delta's agile frameworks (i.e., Lean, Scrum, Kanban, etc.).
- Partner with other Agile Coaches and Scrum Masters across the enterprise to lead continuous improvement opportunities with agile adoption and transformation.
- Responsible for the growth and development of new and existing Scrum Masters, Product Owners and development teams while they transition to agile and as they apply best practices through continuous improvement.
- Helps identify organizational impediments to successful agile transformation and work with the leadership team to create effective strategies to overcome them.
- Trains Agile coach candidates and may mentor other Agile coaches.
- Coaches Agile Product Owners, Scrum Masters, Scrum Teams and Executive Sponsors.
- Assists in the creation and delivery of Agile training for business and IT resources.
- Advances knowledge in agile ways of working including areas such as organizational change and transformation.
- Assess the Agile implementation of different projects, identifying any gaps or improvement areas.
- Remains informed about industry trends and best practices concerning Agile methodologies.
- Partner in the development of an internal Agile coaching CoE including ongoing mentoring program.
- Facilitation of ceremonies from standard scrum events to executive level information sessions.
- Active Agile Certification (Preferred: PMI - ACP, Agile Certified Practitioner)
- 6 or more years' experience performing multiple Agile roles
- 2 or more years' experience as an Agile Coach or working in a similar role in a lean or scrum environment
- Deep understanding of more than one Agile flavor such as Scrum, XP, Lean, etc.
- Obtained or working towards professional agile coaching or Lean Kanban coach certification
- Experience delivering agile training including Scrum and Lean Kanban
- Familiarity and/or experience with agile engineering practices like Test Automation, Test-Driven Development (TDD), Continuous Integration (CI), Continuous Delivery (CD), DevOps, etc.
- Knowledge of Automated Testing frameworks and principles around TDD, BDD etc.
- Familiarity with the Product Development Lifecycle, Product Development Flow and Lean product development
- Continuous learning and development based on Agile coaching framework
- Values continuous learning and improving
- Excellent communication, time management and organization skills.
- Third level qualification at degree level in IT or Business Management.
- Active Passport - Travel between various Prudential locations (Domestic/International) may be required.
A little about us:
Prudential was founded on the belief that being financially prepared is a right, not a privilege.