Come join the growing digital team in CMA! In this opportunity, you will get digital, operational and infrastructure experience! The objective of this position is to implement digital functionality for CMA within the Account Center. This position will work with cross-functional groups including Marketing, Business Technology and other critical teams to create and deliver CMA digital infrastructure and customer experience that is simple, highly-functional and innovative. The candidate must be comfortable operating in an agile development environment and making decisions that align with the overall CMA goal and strategy. Primary Responsibilities and Duties:
- Project Management, Testing and Implementation - Work with NWG to capture user stories, work with eCommerce to create wireframes, and approve final design and layout
- Take charge of testing plans for the team and ensure they are optimized. Work on creating best practices end ensuring appropriate test controls are in place
- Ensure that new features meet the appropriate testing, audit and compliance standards
- Execute Web Targeting campaigns across email, display, mobile, and affiliates that drive engagement and conversion of key business metrics
- Work with creative services and external agencies to develop effective design and copy
- Collaborate with technical leads to install new campaigns and communications
- Create and execute multivariate or A/B tests that drive fundamental improvements to the online experience
- Conduct initial research on new digital functionality and prepare features to be picked up by agile teams. This includes capturing requirements and working with external teams on prioritizing
- Promote a risk-aware culture; ensure efficient and effective risk and compliance management practices by adhering to required standards and processes.
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent experience
- 1+ years of experience in digital marketing execution and validation
- Previous experience with writing or executing user acceptance test cases
- Strong project management skills & experience in writing project proposals
- Excellent communication skills, detail-oriented, and possess the ability to interact with all levels of end users and technical resources
- Works effectively both independently and as a member of a cross functional team
- Impeccable organizational and time management skills
- Experience in the credit card or financial services institution preferred
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
A little about us:
Discover is one of the most recognized brands in U.S. financial services. We’re a direct banking and payment services company built on a legacy of innovation and customer service.