Fannie Mae provides reliable, large-scale access to affordable mortgage credit in communities across our nation. We are the leading source of funding for housing in America, which means more people can buy or rent a home. We are focused on sustaining the housing recovery, improving our company, and leading change to make housing better. Would you like to learn more about FNMA? We are looking to build our network of potentially interested candidates with Agile background and invite you to share your information with us.
Let us know if you would be interested in working on a high-performing team and making a difference in making homes more accessible. We would like to collect your information and learn more about your background. If there is a potential match, we may contact you and share further information about exploring upcoming opportunities at Fannie Mae.
For more information about Fannie Mae, visit http://www.fanniemae.com/progress **Please note that this invitation is NOT an active opening/posting. Submitting an application constitutes an expression of interest in future similar active openings at Fannie Mae. A recruiter will review your qualifications and, if an active opening becomes available in the future that meets your skill set, you may be contacted.** Qualifications:
- Strong Project Management experience performing ITIL RM /SCM activities
- 4 or more years of professional experience leading Build and Release engineering practices and activities.
- Knowledge of SCM concepts (code lines, branching, merging, integration, versioning, etc.)
- Excellent problem solving, analytical skills and technical troubleshooting skills
- Clarity and precision in verbal and written communications
- Ability to work with customers, developers, testing, project management, support staff
- Familiarity with software development life cycle models and agile programming methodologies
- Experience working in agile environment, working with methodologies such as Scrum and Kanban.
- Experience acquiring In-depth understanding of large complex software systems to isolate defects, reproduce defects, assess risk and understand varied customer deployment