· Minimum of seven years of practical Lean and/or Agile experience
· Minimum of five years of coaching with strong experience coaching at the Program level
· Minimum of five years of demonstrable expertise in influencing organizational change
· Minimum of two years of experience with scaling Agile in large organizations
· Ability to travel 80-100%
· High energy and can inspire change at all levels
· Strong consulting experience
· Works well in a coaching team and in mentoring less experienced coaches
With 401,000 employees and clients in 120 countries, we offer infinite opportunities to progress as fast and as far as you want to go. Training, development and CPD is highly personalized, combining multidisciplinary digital resources, on-the-job experience and education programs. So, you can upskill rapidly, continuously improve your expertise and stay ahead of the curve. In addition, we offer an attractive rewards and benefits package. And, as part of an ethical organization that actively engages corporate citizenship, you can apply your specialist skills to make a difference and help change the way people work and live.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status). If you are currently employed by an Accenture client or affiliated Accenture business, you may not be eligible for consideration. Accenture is a Federal contractor and EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of females, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
You will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Want to stay connected with Accenture about other opportunities that may be right for you? Join our Talent Network.