114 5th Ave (22114), United States of America, New York, New York
Agile/Scrum Program Manager
In an Agile leadership capacity, you will play the role of a Release Train Engineer in the agile Scrum and Kanban delivery space. In this role, you will leverage industry proven frameworks and drive the appropriate Agile methodology (Scrum/Kanban/etc) focused on predictable, quality delivery and driving continuous improvement of the organization.
Cross team delivery:
- Mastery of complex facilitation and dependency management techniques (cross team, cross department)
- Drive cross team, ART and departmental impediments, planning, collaboration, and coordination
- Drive delivery and continuous improvement by utilizing feedback and metrics (quality, delivery rate, etc) to identify areas of opportunity
- Work across stakeholders and teams to continuously improve
- Understand domain architecture and upstream/downstream dependencies
- Stay current on domain architecture targets to support the program in risk management
- Provide regular and open communication across the program and stakeholders for transparency and awareness of progress and impediments
- Help establish governance structure where decision-making is weighted toward empowered teams
- Bachelors Degree or Military Experience
- At least 3 Years of Agile experience
- Scrum Alliance CSM or CSP certification or PMI’s Agile Certified Professional (ACP)
- Agile or Professional Coaching certification
- PMP, Lean, Agile or Six Sigma certification
- SAFe certified or other scaled agile frameworks
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.
A little about us:
Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, Capital One® offers a broad array of financial products and services to consumers.