The Agile Transformation Leader guides and assists organizations along a journey that results in sustainably improved business outcomes. They accomplish this by combining their own experience and skill in the areas of Enterprise Lean/Agile, Organizational Design & Dynamics, Change Management, Leadership and Facilitation; with the contextual business knowledge of their client and the deep technical expertise of the cross-functional TEK engagement team.
As an Agile Transformation Leader you will:
• Assess & Envision. Be able to quickly gain an understanding of the organization's strategy, capabilities and culture; and develop a clear and compelling vision of an organization designed to more fully align with their stated strategy.
• Communicate & Listen. Effectively communicate - inspiring confidence, understanding and a compelling need to change - at all levels of the organization; while empathizing, collaborating and evolving the message to meet the needs of differing audiences.
• Plan & Adapt. Leverage agile planning and steering disciplines to define, monitor and continuously adapt rolling plans for implementing and anchoring agile methods and mindsets in the client organization. Utilize multi-leveled agile cadences of planning and adjustment to steer the organization through their journey - while continually managing dependencies, risks and emerging information.
• Lead & Facilitate. Guide, mentor and develop cross-functional teams consisting of business/technology executives, middle managers, individual contributors, TGS consultants and others. Facilitate these teams to leverage and harmonize the wide range of expertise available, and lead them toward accomplishment of shared goals.
• Measure & Empower. Monitor, measure, and evaluate engagement progress along multiple dimensions including adoption, maturity, impact and sustainability. Utilize these insights to engage and empower the client and TGS personnel to adapt plans, improve execution and increase collaboration.
• Leadership role, including coordination of thought-workers, within a F1000 or other similarly complex organization
• Applied Organizational Design & Systems Thinking tools to an organization of >250 people
• Successful Agile/Lean coaching/consulting at the team, program and enterprise levels
• Effective management an organizational change initiatives encompassing People, Process and Technology
• Managing customer relationships through multiple contracts and evolution of the partnership
• Mentorship and development of people across differing disciplines and levels of maturity
• Thought-leadership and/or experience report contributions through public speaking or authorship
• Consultative sales or pre-sale support for management consulting service sales
• SAFe Certified Practitioner (SPC) certification
Join TEKsystems®, a leading IT staffing, IT talent management and IT services firm, and get your career on the fast track. We have more than 100 offices worldwide, and we partner with over 6,000 clients and place over 80,000 consultants per year. At TEKsystems, we seek to understand our consultants' skills, goals and interests, allowing us to present targeted job opportunities on a contract, contract-to-hire or direct placement basis. TEKsystems' leadership in the market stems from our sincere and personal commitment to driving the success of our customers, consultants and each other.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email email@example.com for other accommodation options.
A little about us:
TEKsystems provides corporations with IT staffing, talent management expertise and IT services, enabling them to meet their business objective.