Prudential Agricultural Investments (PAI) is a business of PGIM Real Estate Finance, a subsidiary of Prudential Financial, Inc. Since 1898 PAI has been an industry leader in providing agricultural financing and equity management solutions for investors, landowners, family farms, agribusiness firms, and timberland owners across the United States. Today, PAI has a growing mortgage portfolio of $4 billion in assets under management across five regional offices.
PAI is currently seeking an Agricultural Investment Analyst located in our Lisle, IL office. The Investment Analyst, as a member of the debt origination deal team, will be responsible for the evaluation of new transactions and monitoring of credit risk in the existing agricultural mortgage loan portfolio. The role will also be accountable for conducting various industry research and other ad hoc analysis driven projects. The Analyst will report directly to the Regional Manager and will work with other investment staff throughout the company. Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree required; Agribusiness, Business, Finance, Accounting, Economics or equivalent curriculum preferred.
- Master's degree or participation in the Charted Financial Analyst program a plus.
- Proficiency with MS Office applications
- Job experience and/or interest in agriculture, food production, real estate or similar industry.
- Strong research, data gathering, communication and presentation skills.
- Highly motivated with a blend of several abilities including excellent analytical, writing, research, and presentation skills as well as an ability to prioritize and balance multiple tasks.
- Strong interpersonal skills with an interest in marketing and business development.
- The desire to learn and the ability to work both independently as well as in a team environment.
- Some travel may be required.
A little about us:
Our support of the military includes providing civilian employment opportunities to transitioning service members and military spouses.