BrightView Golf Maintenance is recognized nationwide as the leader in golf course maintenance services.
We are currently searching for a Full-Time Agronomic Technician with chemical fertilization or pesticide
industry application experience to work with at our golf courses. The ideal applicant will be a self-starter
and have a stable work history.
Duties and Responsibilities Include:
- Experience with chemical or spray applications
- Must obtain and maintain state sanctioned pesticide applicator license within 6 months of entry
- into this job
- Post-secondary education in turf science or a related field
- Maintain a valid Driver's License
- Strong attention to detail
- Able to operate efficiently and safely at all times
- Ability to prioritize daily work schedule based on minimal supervision
- Ability to perform other cultural applications on golf course as needed - assist with aerifications, applying seed to designated areas, sand topdressing applications
- Physical demands are required for this position and might include, but are not limited to:
- Heavy lifting up to 50 pounds
- Regular exposure to outside environment including rain, cold, sun, or night
- Repetitive movement- standing, walking, twisting, turning, bending, squatting, stooping
- Bilingual (Spanish/English) a benefit
Please send your resume and salary requirements to be considered for this exciting opportunity.
We offer medical and dental benefits and a 401(k) plan.
For more information, please visit www.BrightView.com. We are drug free and EOE by choice.Job ID
9587 Date posted
A little about us:
Redefining the landscape industry