- Bachelor's Degree or other 4-year University Degree
- Minimum of 4 years of experience and demonstrated ability in integrated marketing
- Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud - Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator
- Accenture marketing experience preferred
- Knowledge of CMO issues and concerns, knowledge of digital marketing and how it’s leveraged by CMOs, knowledge of Accenture's areas of business
- Understanding and ability to originate and apply marketing concepts
- Budget tracking experience
- Excellent customer service skills
- Negotiation, mediation and conflict management skills to resolve complex or disputed issues
- Good team building skills, and ability to work with diverse and virtual teams
- Broad overall business acumen
- Ability to manage and build relationships in a matrix organizational environment with people at all levels
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and work in a very fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- Global perspective and understanding of business marketplace
- Passion for strategic, well-executed marketing programs
- Team player
- Ability to work autonomously and independently, yet integrate appropriately and work collaboratively with other areas within Marketing & Communications and other areas within Accenture
- Ability to manage multiple projects under tight deadlines
- Excellent oral and written communications skills and presentation skills
- Ability to develop and apply creative solutions to complex issues
- Able to navigate through matrixed organization and excellent relationship building skills
- Ability to work with a global team
- Ability to work well with teams and in managing vendors
- Ability to manage a budget
- Demonstrated leadership in professional setting; either military or civilian
- Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting; either military or civilian
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a federal contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
A little about us:
Want to stay connected with Accenture about other opportunities that may be right for you? Join our Talent Network.