The AIM Analyst is the primary point of contact for business and helps business enable the Access and Identity management process such as provisioning, de-provisioning, transfers, certification etc.
1. Well versed with existing access administration procedures
2. Understands industry best practices for access administration (Provisioning, de-provisioning), access enforcements (authentication protocols) and access governance (certification, logging monitoring etc.)
3. Understands AD group structures, policies etc.
4. Familiar with File server management, exchange account management, MS SCCM, internal and hosted applications etc.
5. Well versed with:
- SoD analysis
- Application access reviews
- Audit and compliance requirements
- Privilege user management
6. Provides technical leadership to the project and supporting engineering and development teams
7. Provides escalation support for operations and support teams, including root cause analysis and preventative analysis
8. Maintains deeps technical and business knowledge of financial industry
9. Identifies technical issues and risks and defines mitigation approach
"Qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance."
Join TEKsystems®, a leading IT staffing, IT talent management and IT services firm, and get your career on the fast track. We have more than 100 offices worldwide, and we partner with over 6,000 clients and place over 80,000 consultants per year. At TEKsystems, we seek to understand our consultants' skills, goals and interests, allowing us to present targeted job opportunities on a contract, contract-to-hire or direct placement basis. TEKsystems' leadership in the market stems from our sincere and personal commitment to driving the success of our customers, consultants and each other.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email email@example.com for other accommodation options.
A little about us:
TEKsystems provides corporations with IT staffing, talent management expertise and IT services, enabling them to meet their business objective.