At Air Products, our mission is to provide a safe, clean and professional experience. We believe this is best accomplished by focusing on our vision, "with the BEST people, products and performance. Air Products is based in Allentown PA. We operate a Falcon 7x and the Gulfstream G650 aircraft. We offer excellent pay with I the industrial standards with affordable health insurance and a generous 401K. We believe in FAMILY FIRST- ENJOYMENT OF WORK - FINANCIAL STABILITY - INTERGRITY - SAFETY. Air Products is a great place to get your career off the runway since we are a Fortune 500 company. POSITION PURPOSE
Performs preventative maintenance, repair, modifications and other maintenance of aircraft, works directly with all levels of the company including key executives.ESSENTIAL DUTIES
REQUIREMENTS:REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Performs preventive maintenance, repair, modifications and other maintenance of aircraft, components and related equipment and complies with 14 CFR, manufactures specifications, the GMM, Company policy and procedures as well as other methods accepted by the FAA and OSHA when accomplishing maintenance.
- Performs maintenance mechanic duties in all areas inside and outside the hangar.
- Troubleshoots all aircraft systems. Executes maintenance work orders.
- Evaluates the area and equipment that will be utilized to ensure that safety is not compromised before performing any maintenance action. Applies safety first always.
- Completes all department internal company forms, maintenance records, documents, work orders, etc. including performing maintenance computer system transactions as required.
- Adheres to established work schedule. Participates in shift meetings and briefings as required.
- Submits in writing any suggested changes in operational procedures that will enhance safety and cost effective aircraft maintenance.
- Adheres to recurrent training, including required FAA AMT training, and keeps necessary licenses and certification up-to-date.
- Will interface and communicate with Executive team as part of duties as flight technician.
- Travel Domestic and International 40% of the time.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- Must possess valid driver's license.
- Graduate of an FAA approved Aircraft Maintenance Technical School and hold a current and valid FAA Airframe and Powerplant license.
- 5 years' experience working as an A&P technician with 3 years working on turbine powered aircraft. Falcon 7x or Gulfstream G650 preferred. Corporate aviation mechanic experience preferred.Able to work both in a team setting and individually.
- Able to travel up to 40% of the time, including overnight stays.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest; however, only those applicants who are being considered for an interview, or are currently employed by Air Products, will be contacted.
Air Products is an Equal Opportunity Employer (U.S.) All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, citizenship, gender, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, or veteran status. To apply for this position, please visit the Air Products Career Center @ www.airproducts.com/careers and apply to Job Req # 21340BR.
A little about us:
Opportunities for veterans with experience in instrument, electrical, and mechanical environments.