Avis Budget Group is an action-packed, high energy workplace where things move forward every day. We are a global leader in the travel services industry operating two of the most recognized brands in the vehicle rental business. We are customer-led, service-driven, and offer a friendly and collaborative work environment.
As an Airport Manager, you will manage all activities and personnel at an airport related to servicing of customers at the rental counter in arranging for the rental of vehicles, the selling of incremental products to customers, and the cleaning and preparation of returned vehicles for the next rental. The Airport Manager has oversight to exempt and nonexempt personnel. You will also oversee the shuttling of customers from rental counters to cars or from cars to airline terminal, manage plans and implements staffing schedules based on business demands and transaction levels. You will ensure that customer complaints are handled and resolved in a timely, effective manner and provide statistical information relating to transaction and revenue projections. Airport Managers also assist management in the preparation of the annual budget, monitor the price of gasoline charges currently being paid, and implement HR department policies Avis Budget Group offers complete support with a true commitment to you and your career by providing the tools, knowledge, training, motivation, and opportunities to grow. We recognize and reward all employees at all levels and across all functions for a job well done. Qualifications Required Experience:
- BA/BS - Bachelor's Degree or equivalent required
- 1 + years of leadership and management experience
- Experience in car/truck rental preferred, human resources, training, customer service and general operations.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
Compensation & Benefits:
- Working knowledge of P&L
- Strong decision making ability and independent judgment to establish operational plans, within operational guidelines and in support of the business plan.
- Strong analytical and math skills. Must be able to review numerous reports and other sources of data in an effort to determine best course of action.
- Excellent management skills. Must be able to provide direction and support to a large number staff
- Very strong communication skills, including the ability to clearly articulate company vision as well as communicate accurate day-to-day operations information to a wide variety of audiences, including staff, operations management, independent contractors and vendors.
- Very strong organization and administration skills to ensure day to day smooth operations with detailed, accurate records.
- Strong time-management and multi-tasking skills with the capability to determine priorities in a fast paced, changing environment.
- Strong customer service skills. Must be able to provide good customer service directly to customers, and prioritize operations based on customer rental needs.
- Strong problem-solving skills and results-driven orientation. Ability to demonstrate the drive to achieve results and continuous improvement. Ability to manage performance of staff to drive district results.
- Working knowledge of MS Office, BART & O2
- Occasional Travel
If you're motivated and dependable with a proven track record of success in a customer care environment, then we can put your career on the map. A valid driver's license is required for all positions. Drug screening and a background check are a part of our hiring process. IT'S EXCITING being on the fast track to career success. Get your GO on! Avis Budget is an EO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled The information listed in this advertisement describes the general nature and level of this position only. Essential functions and responsibilities may change as business needs require. Your response to this ad may result in your being considered for employment with an affiliated company of Avis Budget Group, the publicly traded parent company of Avis Budget Car Rental, LLC and its subsidiaries. This advertisement does not constitute a promise or guarantee of employment.
- Competitive pay
- Medical, Dental, Vision & 401K
- Full training to learn the business and enhance your professional skills
- Paid vacations, car rental discounts & much more!
A little about us: