Across the globe, institutional investors rely on us to help them manage risk, respond to challenges, and drive performance and profitability. We keep our clients at the heart of everything we do, and smart, engaged employees are essential to our continued success.
Our promise to maintain an environment where every employee feels valued and able to meet their full potential infuses our company values. It's also part of our commitment to inclusion, development and engagement, and corporate social responsibility. You'll have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you. Join us.
State Street is an Affirmative Action/ Equal Opportunity Employer/Vet/Disability.
- Hire and train Senior Associates and Associate staff
- Review Senior Associate performance
- Manage daily process, along with Senior Associate, for all applicable clients
- Review aged failing trades with Senior Associate and Associates and expedite resolution
- Interact with client counterparties on material issues
- Interact with client to evaluate services
- Monitor and approve new client account set-up
- Implement system requirements for new products and processes
- Assess and implement improvements in process
- Review end of day management reports
- During the course of normal day to day operation, responsible for identifying any unusual or potentially suspicious transaction activity and must report and/or escalate in accordance with corporate policy and guidelines detailed in relevant operating procedures
- Bachelor's degree or equal job experience
- 5+ years of custody experience; 1+ year management experience
- Working knowledge of financial products
- Excellent computer skills
- Superior communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced, demanding environment
Job Opening ID
Boston - MA - USA
To apply to this position, follow the "apply now" link. To locate this position in our application page, please use the KEYWORD search functionality and insert either the State Street Job ID or the Location.
A little about us:
We hire veterans to help us transform--improve and innovate--the way we run our business to face industry challenges head-on.