State Street is the preeminent global administrator for Private Equity funds and enjoying a sustained period of growth across all business lines. We are looking for exceptional individuals to help drive this continued success and contribute positively to our market leading position. This position is part of the Valuation Team supporting the Private Equity business.
- Managing internal workflow and client deadlines
- Managing client relationships (both internal and external) & liaising with client personnel on a daily basis
- Maintaining good working relationship with all client contacts including accounting and investment professionals auditorsand banking personnel
- Reviewing quarterly valuations provided by GPs' in the form of Estimates and Capital Statements for further processing in State Street systems for ultimate delivery to clients.
- Reviewing quarterly Equity Pick Up (EPU) calculations for accuracy.
- Work collaboratively with contracted vendor to provide exceptional service to Private Equity clients.
KNOWLEDGE SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- You have Private equity experience ideally 3+ years for this role.
- You have a college degree (accounting business mathematics finance or economics degree preferred but not essential).
- Strong critical thinking problem solving and decision making skills.
- Excellent administrative and organizational with the proven ability to multi-task and to work efficiently to meet client deliverables
- Candidates must demonstrate initiative be able to perform well under pressure and simultaneously handle multiple assignments
- Investran Invest AI and Equity Pick Up (EPU) experience is preferred.
A little about us:
We hire veterans to help us transform--improve and innovate--the way we run our business to face industry challenges head-on.