- \t\tMonitor cash and custody activity for a specified list of funds involving complex private equity fund structures and process transactions related to capital calls capital distributions expenses tax checks investor cash and internal transfers.\t
- \t\tReconcile daily bank statements and ensure that all necessary documentation has been accounted for prior to submittal for review.\t
- \t\tReport discrepancies that arise in a prompt and professional manner to the client ensuring follow up and reconciliation in a timely manner.\t
- \t\tMonitor internal systems for proper settlement of all Foreign Exchange (FX) and US Dollar (USD) transactions\t
- \t\tWork closely with inter-departmental contacts in processing all necessary paperwork through final completion of wire settlement to ensure risk mitigation.\t
- \t\tReconcile investor capital call and distribution files as necessary.\t
- \t\tTrack delinquent investor activity and report aged items to the client in a timely manner.\t
- \t\tProcess monthly investor reconciliation files and follow up internally and with the client when necessary.\t
- \t\tWork closely with auditors and third party administrators during audit cycles.\t
- \t\tDuring the course of day-to-day operations employees are may observe unusual or potentially suspicious transaction activity. The specific scenarios and escalation methods are detailed in the relevant procedures and employees are required to follow these procedures ensuring that they identify unusual or potentially suspicious transaction activity and escalate appropriately.\t
- \t\tOther duties as assigned.
- \t\tAssociate degree or Bachelor's degree with a focus in Accounting Finance or Business related coursework preferred or equivalent work experience.\t
- \t\tStrong organizational skills.\t
- \t\tDeadline orientated with the ability to communicate effectively.\t
- \t\tGood time management skills with ability to multi-task.\t
- \t\tSeeks assistance with unfamiliar or difficult situations which may expose the bank to a loss.\t
- \t\tFamiliarity with MS application a plus.
A little about us:
We hire veterans to help us transform--improve and innovate--the way we run our business to face industry challenges head-on.