Across the globe, institutional investors rely on us to help them manage risk, respond to challenges, and drive performance and profitability. We keep our clients at the heart of everything we do, and smart, engaged employees are essential to our continued success.
Our promise to maintain an environment where every employee feels valued and able to meet their full potential infuses our company values. It's also part of our commitment to inclusion, development and engagement, and corporate social responsibility. You'll have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you. Join us.
State Street is an Affirmative Action/ Equal Opportunity Employer/Vet/Disability.
- Monitor cash and custody activity for a specified list of funds involving complex private equity fund structures and process transactions related to capital calls, capital distributions, expenses, tax checks, investor cash, and internal transfers.
- Reconcile daily bank statements and ensure that all necessary documentation has been accounted for prior to submittal for review.
- Report discrepancies that arise in a prompt and professional manner to the client, ensuring follow up and reconciliation in a timely manner.
- Monitor internal systems for proper settlement of all Foreign Exchange (FX) and US Dollar (USD) transactions
- Work closely with inter-departmental contacts in processing all necessary paperwork through final completion of wire settlement to ensure risk mitigation.
- Reconcile investor capital call and distribution files as necessary.
- Track delinquent investor activity and report aged items to the client in a timely manner.
- Process monthly investor reconciliation files and follow up internally and with the client when necessary.
- Work closely with auditors and third party administrators during audit cycles.
- During the course of day-to-day operations, employees are may observe unusual or potentially suspicious transaction activity. The specific scenarios and escalation methods are detailed in the relevant procedures and employees are required to follow these procedures ensuring that they identify unusual or potentially suspicious transaction activity and escalate appropriately.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Associate degree or Bachelor's degree with a focus in Accounting, Finance, or Business related coursework preferred or equivalent work experience.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Deadline orientated with the ability to communicate effectively.
- Good time management skills with ability to multi-task.
- Seeks assistance with unfamiliar or difficult situations which may expose the bank to a loss.
- Familiarity with MS application a plus.
Job Opening ID
State Street Job ID: 167745
To apply to this position, follow the "apply now" link. To locate this position in our application page, please use the KEYWORD search functionality and insert either the State Street Job ID or the Location.
A little about us:
We hire veterans to help us transform--improve and innovate--the way we run our business to face industry challenges head-on.