State Street is the preeminent global administrator for Private Equity funds and enjoying a sustained period of growth across all business lines. We are looking for exceptional individuals to help drive this continued success and contribute positively to our market leading position. This senior managerial position has responsibility for managing client relationships and directing the overall administration offering for a portfolio of blue chip alternative investment clients.
Lead communications at senior levels with client personnel and investment professionals.
Strive to provide best in class service to our clients always seeking ways to improve and automate workflow and processes.
Oversee the supervision of officer and associate staff and foster a culture of continuous improvement.
Participate and lead projects across the department in particular those which look to mitigate risk improve operational efficiency and deliver exceptional client service.
Demonstrate deep knowledge of Private Equity fund structures and show proficiency in accounting for complex transactions understanding investment fund legal documents and guiding your teams in implementing best practice.
Represent the firm in a professional manner at all times displaying the ethical behavior we expect in all interactions both internal and external.KNOWLEDGE SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- \t\tYou have Private equity experience ideally 8+ years for this role.\t
- \t\tYou have a college degree (accounting business mathematics finance or economics degree preferred but not essential).\t
- \t\tStrong critical thinking problem solving and decision making skills.\t
- \t\tExcellent administrative and organizational with the proven ability to multi-task and to work efficiently to meet client deliverables.\t
- \t\tExperience in effectively leading teams and driving operational efficiencies.\t
- \t\tInvestran experience is preferred.
A little about us:
We hire veterans to help us transform--improve and innovate--the way we run our business to face industry challenges head-on.