Overview: Ajilon Professional Staffing is currently looking for a Manager, Business Development.
The Manager will have an "entrepreneurial" spirit and possess the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment. The ideal candidate will have substantial experience targeting "C-level" decision-makers, and will have an Accounting and/or sales/recruiting background with strong presentation and closing skills. We are also look for candidates who are extroverted, money-motivated, possess a competitive drive and strong work ethic, and love the "art of the consultative sell."
Responsibilities: As a Business Development Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- New business development and client penetration.
- Prospecting of potential business and developing relationships with decision-makers at all levels withing an organization.
- Interfacing with VP of Human Resources, HR Managers, Office Managers, Purchasing Managers, Supply Chain and Logisitics Managers and Customer Service Directors and other hiring authorities to market and place your best candidates with top companies.
- Identifying skilled professionals within the administrative support, custoner service, operations, purchasing and supply chain and logistics evaluating their credentials and representing them to top tier companies.
- Recruiting and screening executive-level talent from the marketplace and matching them to project, interim, and contract-to-hire opportunities.
- In-person interviewing and networking with hiring professionals.
Furthermore, you will assume a prominent role in the development and retention of business accounts and provide quality customer service throughout. Ajilon offers an extremely competitive compensation package that includes an attractive salary, commissions, and comprehensive benefits.
Qualifications: Qualified candidates will possess:
- Bachelors Degree required.
- Previous experience in sales or staffing/recruiting.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability and desire to succeed in a sales environment.
- Impeccable self-presentation and professionalism.
Adecco Group North America through an impressive portfolio of staffing industry leading brands, including Accounting Principals, Adecco Staffing, Ajilon, Beeline, Entegee, Lee Hecht Harrison, Modis, Paladin, Parker+Lynch, Pontoon, Special Counsel and Soliant is the world's leading provider of Human Resources solutions.
We are the workforce experts delivering staffing and career service solutions to organizations and individuals across all industries. Collectively we harness the power of some of the greatest talent in the world. That talent and expertise allows us to do business globally and act locally with deep knowledge in niche areas.
Every day, we have more than 100,000 associates on assignment, 30,000 colleagues working internally to support more than 10,000 clients in the United States and Canada. Ensuring our business units are prepared to deliver outstanding service to our associates and clients, the Adecco Group North America team provides a strong infrastructure through our corporate and shared services team.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.