Overview: Has anybody ever told you, you should work in sales? Well, than you should work here at Ajilon! Ajilon is a leader in the staffing field, and we are rapidly growing and expanding. As a result, we are looking for a dynamic individual to be a part of our Parsippany office. You will be a valued member of our team by providing staffing solutions to major corporations. Our company offers a fun culture, opportunity for growth, world class training and development, and excellent benefits!
- Responsible for developing and managing relationships with clients
- Research and follow up on leads
- Identify clients' needs and provide consultative advice
- Prepare and present sales presentations to clients to explain value
- Responsible for making cold and warm calls to prospective clients
- Responsible for outside sales activity: on-site client meetings
- Maintain client relationships through continued follow up and customer service
- Negotiate fees when necessary
- Attend networking events to develop your business contacts
- Maintain appropriate activity and sales goals
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations will be made upon request to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor's Degree in accounting, finance or business related field
- Familiar with PC-based systems
- Excellent verbal and written communications
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and prioritize them effectively
- 2 years' experience in a business environment including sales experience
- Must have prior customer service/sales experience
We are a Fortune 500 company and we offer full benefits including healthcare, vision, dental, and 401K. We also have a very generous paid time off package and gym or fitness stipend! Apply now to find out more! ADECCO GROUP NA RETAINS THE RIGHT TO CHANGE OR MODIFY JOB DUTIES AT ANY TIME. THE ABOVE JOB DESCRIPTION IS NOT ALL ENCOMPASSING. NEEDS AND REQUIREMENTS MAY VARY BETWEEN LOCATIONS AND ACCORDING TO BUSINESS NECESSITY.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
EEO is the Law (poster) | EEO is the Law (poster supplement) | Reaffirmation of Affirmative Action Policy Statement