Overview: Ajilon Professional Staffing is a leader in temporary and permanent recruitment-and in the placement of top talent. Our areas of specialty include organizational leadership and support positions in HR, non-clinical healthcare, office administration, and more.
We know that every opening is more than a job and that every candidate is more than a resume. We work closely with candidates to understand their needs and apply our industry expertise to make matches for clients that drive business results. Our ability to dynamically balance your needs with the right solutions gives both clients and candidates the right fit to achieve success.
This position requires an employee to be able to perform all functions necessary to utilize market knowledge and activity to develop business opportunities, increase division revenue, gross margin and net income by successfully developing a cohesive and productive team for sustaining growth and expansion.
Responsibilities: ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Conduct sales calls as needed.
- Responsible for growth, maintenance, development and profitability of division.
- Assist manager in business plan and budget for branch and responsible for leading staff to reach the financial objectives set.
- Assist manager in developing budget of revenue and spending.
- Responsible for the development (benchmarking progress) and motivation of staff.
- Responsible for identifying, recruiting, hiring, training, coaching, motivating (and terminating-if necessary) staff.
- Increase market share by leading and overseeing advertising, marketing, sales, service and recruiting efforts in branch.
- Develop solutions regarding customer-related issues to ensure client satisfaction.
- Responsible for the business process flow, including recruiting, compliance of I-9, reference checks, and the staff follow-up of associates on assignment.
- Responsible for guiding the targeting, business development process ensuring the appropriate business mix to reach business goals.
- Work with manager on Public Relations effort in the local market.
- Conduct branch audits. (I.e. job order accuracy, lost and canceled job orders, credit check compliance)
- Responsible for client and employee retention.
- Ensure company policies are followed.
- Conduct weekly staff and training meetings as well as periodic business review meetings.
- 15.Administer staff performance evaluations and salary/incentive reviews.
- Review and authorize payment for vendor bills.
- Interface with Corporate Office.
- Coordinate job/trade shows.
- Delegate as necessary.
- Responsible for preparing and reviewing weekly activity, production, sales, branch and operations reports for senior management.
- Formal Education: 4 year College degree in accounting or a business-related field and a CPA or CMA preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to function and prioritize in a fast-paced multi-task, team environment.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Problem solving capabilities.
- 2 years prior experience managing a profit center preferred
- 3 years relevant staffing industry experience.
- Prior successful sales experience required.
- Prior successful track record in management and sales.
- Computer literacy.
Adecco Group North America through an impressive portfolio of staffing industry leading brands, including Accounting Principals, Adecco Staffing, Ajilon, Beeline, Entegee, Lee Hecht Harrison, Modis, Paladin, Parker+Lynch, Pontoon, Special Counsel and Soliant is the world's leading provider of Human Resources solutions.
We are the workforce experts delivering staffing and career service solutions to organizations and individuals across all industries. Collectively we harness the power of some of the greatest talent in the world. That talent and expertise allows us to do business globally and act locally with deep knowledge in niche areas.
Every day, we have more than 100,000 associates on assignment, 30,000 colleagues working internally to support more than 10,000 clients in the United States and Canada. Ensuring our business units are prepared to deliver outstanding service to our associates and clients, the Adecco Group North America team provides a strong infrastructure through our corporate and shared services team.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
EEO is the Law (poster) | EEO is the Law (poster supplement) | Reaffirmation of Affirmative Action Policy Statement
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.