Overview: Ajilon Professional Staffing is a leader in temporary and permanent recruitment-and in the placement of top talent. Our areas of specialty include organizational leadership and support positions in HR, office administration, and more.
We know that every opening is more than a job and that every candidate is more than a resume. We work closely with candidates to understand their needs and apply our industry expertise to make matches for clients that drive business results. Our ability to dynamically balance your needs with the right solutions gives both clients and candidates the right fit to achieve success.
The Executive Recruiter
role is responsible for proactively sourcing and recruiting top-tier Accounting and Finance Professionals, new business development and building strong relationships with existing client companies. Duties include interviewing, networking and interfacing with C-level clients and other hiring authorities to market and place top-tier candidates into direct-hire positions.
Responsibilities: Recruiting Top Talent
Technical, Operations & Administration
- Understands Ajilon and our points of difference
- Networks, sources, identifies and recruits the top talent in the marketplace
- Conducts in-person interviews, recruiting and placing top-tier candidates in direct-hire positions (above $40K per annum).
- Successfully matches candidates to client profiles, creates company profiles and conducts pre-selling of staffing solutions.
- Obtains and uses feedback to enhance customer relationships, continuously improving the quality of service, and increasing profitability.
- Provides management and career counseling to prospective, current assignment and direct hire candidates.
- Demonstrates ability to effectively evaluate, match, brief and debrief.
- Demonstrates ability to conduct effective Behavioral Interviews & Behavioral Reference Checks.
- Enthusiastically participates in Company Programs: Call Planning, Call Blocks, Quality Programs, Candidate re-contact program, etc.
- Effectively sells and conducts the EIO (Employer In Office) and/or RIO (Recruiter In Office)
- Demonstrates effective telephone marketing skills (MPA/MPT's/MVJO's)
- Meets minimum production activity requirements / KPI stats
- Adheres to reporting guidelines (e.g., weekly and monthly reports, gold sheets, etc.).
- Demonstrates industry knowledge (e.g. Temp & Perm Office, Finance, Legal or Solutions) or functional expertise (e.g. Marketing, Accounting, HR, etc.)
- Applies his/her skills to maintain a high level of productivity; is accurate and thorough in delivering quality work; pays attention to all relevant details.
- Picks up on new technical and procedural knowledge quickly, applies new learning to become more effective at work, works to continuously improve
- Demonstrates a high degree of self-motivation and possesses a sense of urgency to achieve outcomes and exceed expectations
- Maintains a professional appearance, demeanor, approach to work
- Demonstrates outstanding verbal, written communication skills, excellent customer service skills and phone etiquette.
- Demonstrates strong time management skills with ability to multi-task and prioritize effectively.
- Demonstrates strong computer proficiency with MS Windows - Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Bachelor's degree in related field or equivalent experience highly recommended.
- Minimum 5 years recruitment or Finance/Accounting industry experience
- Staffing industry experience is preferred but not essential, however proven record of success hiring Finance/Accounting professionals is required.
- Strong sales and communication skills
- Strong negotiation abilities
- No fear of the phone
- Money motivated