Overview: Ajilon Professional Staffing is a leader in temporary and permanent recruitment-and in the placement of top talent. Our areas of specialty include organizational leadership and support positions in HR, non-clinical healthcare, office administration, and more.
We know that every opening is more than a job and that every candidate is more than a resume. We work closely with candidates to understand their needs and apply our industry expertise to make matches for clients that drive business results. Our ability to dynamically balance your needs with the right solutions gives both clients and candidates the right fit to achieve success.
The Perm Division Lead (Perm DL)
role is responsible for overseeing the Perm Executive Recruiter team for a designated branch. In addition, the Perm DL is responsible for personal production: proactively sourcing, recruiting & placing top-tier professionals into direct-hire positions above $50K per annum. This includes networking, new business development & building strong relationships with client companies and candidates within the market.
Responsibilities: Recruiting Top Talent
- Networking and sourcing to identify the top talent in the marketplace o Conducting in-person interviews, recruiting & placing top-tier candidates in direct-hire positions (above $50K per annum).
- Matching candidates to client profiles, creating company profiles & conducting pre-selling of staffing solutions.
- Developing the existing client base through inside sales activities in an effort to gain market share & build viable long-term relationships.
- Providing management & career counseling to prospective, current assignment & direct hire candidates.
- Functions as a day to day coach & leads Perm teams by example. Helps direct the ER's & drives down all perm initiatives & HIT (High Intensity Training) principles at the branch level.
- Functions do not include the training of ERs. Training is the responsibility of the Branch, Regional & Perm Management teams & the Training Department.
- DL should Mentor a minimum of 3 ERs, up to a maximum of 8.
- As a general guideline, the DL function should not require more than 15% of the DL's time. 85% of time should continue to be focused on running their own production desk.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Bachelors degree or equivalent work experience.
- At least 3 years experience in the staffing industry or relevant experience in business development or sales.
- Proven performance as a full desk recruiter and experience supervising recruiters
- Excellent customer service, sales, and relationship building skills.
- A consultative approach to sales.
- The ability to search out, screen, network, interview, and recommend prospective candidates for employment.
- The ability to build relationships with clients.
- A strong work ethic motivated by compensation and results.
- The ability to stay organized and prioritize multiple tasks without compromising quality or service.
- A desire to have fun at work.
- The ability to communicate effectively and efficiently through verbal and written correspondence.
- The ability to work independently as well as on a team.
- A positive attitude and team player mentality.
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.